Do you feel uncomfortable whenever you’re in a room full of white people?

not really, i do however sometimes get uncomfortable around older somalis since they are always prone to judging you based off your qabil, at least with cadaans i know what I can expect, whether good or bad, I won't be surprised if there is some prejudice towards me, but with somalis... you never know
:dead:

Nah, I mean we don’t have a whole lot in common but they tend to be friendly for the most part. Especially younger liberal cadaans cause they wanna earn cool points by being friends with an ethnic person

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Just hate being a minority, I don’t feel uncomfortable just annoyed. Thankfully most whites at work are chill and those who are not you can easily because they avoid you kkkk

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Na. On another note.

Ladies what do you feel about a guy doing the cold approach when asking for a somali girls father's number so he get to know you?
You can ask this question a million times and the answer will the stay the same no matter how much you trying to finesse an argument point out of a chick.

Please record yourself asking this question and hear yourself. If you don't cringe at that lame shit, only girl you'll be left with will be Ismahan.

You can ask this question a million times and the answer will the stay the same no matter how much you trying to finesse an argument point out of a chick.

Please record yourself asking this question and hear yourself. If you don't cringe at that lame shit, only girl you'll be left with will be Ismahan.
K.

But why so angry bro please elaborate on the points you have made and who is ismahan?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
K.

But why so angry bro please elaborate on the points you have made and who is ismahan?
Ismahan
189A2252-1D93-4C7F-883D-0C34C72120B2.jpeg

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
😂🤣 Oh I don't do that never have never will

And why are guys getting pressed over a question?
We just tryna stop you from fighting the law of cause & effect. Hadiikale you gonna take that L without fail sxb.:ulyin:

You thought you could slip that cap in real quick. Telling us never did that shit :russ:
sxb you better slip in a astaghfurullah with the same speed. I know Ismahan has your last name printed on it. :ulyin:

Last edited:
We just tryna stop you from fighting the law of cause & effect. Hadiikale you gonna take that L without fail sxb.:ulyin:

You thought you could slip that cap in real quick. Telling us never did that shit :russ:
sxb you better slip in a astaghfurullah with the same speed. I know Ismahan has your last name printed on it. :ulyin:
Now that's slander on your part. Plus you don't even know me yet your bold enough to jump to conclusions. Are you perhaps projecting?

I said what I said and I meant it I'm not lying. I have never masterbated in my life and I'm proud of the fact that I have never engaged in it and I never will inshallah.

Please elaborate on the first part of your comments and explain what you mean.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Now that's slander on your part. Plus you don't even know me yet your bold enough to jump to conclusions. Are you perhaps projecting?

I said what I said and I meant it I'm not lying. I have never masterbated in my life and I'm proud of the fact that I have never engaged in it and I never will inshallah.
I didn't mean to disrespect you for assuming the wrong gender. I understand it's a private matter for you and stuff. Amaan baad iga heshey baayo

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
No, as a Minnesotan I am constantly surrounded by them and they are kind, sometimes overly kind.

Maybe it's just Minnesotan cadaans who are always nice. I suppose if you go to LA they'll be different.

I didn't mean to disrespect you for assuming the wrong gender. I understand it's a private matter for you and stuff. Amaan baad iga heshey baayo
dead.pngdead.pngdead.png

Bro I'm a guy when did I say I was a woman in that comment. I just don't jerkoff what's so hard to understand?

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Nah not really, I spent a lot of my life being the only ethnic in the room but I am not foolish.

I learnt the hard way that no matter what I achieve in life, I will be hated for my skin colour and religion in Australia.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Why you calling him abaayo? Is @Javelin a chick?
No.

I think he's just taking the piss
View attachment 243097View attachment 243097View attachment 243097

Bro I'm a guy when did I say I was a woman in that comment. I just don't jerkoff what's so hard to understand?
Sxb, you're a troll or something.:draketf:
No individual born with a penis hasn't played with their shit unless they're under 10 or born with erectile dysfunction. It's like saying you never kicked a football. I refuse to believe that

I didnt wanna believe that about you so assuming you as a chick seemed way less offensive to me :ohno:

Trending