DO YOU FEEL THAT ITS DIFFICULT LIVING IN THE WEST AS A MUSLIM?

?

• Total voters
It is hard being a Muslim woman is hell hard being a muslim man is a lot easier. On too of all that we are a minority.In general yes it is very hard. I would move in a heart beat if i had the moneh.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy (27).gif

Weey ku dhamateey.kkk

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It is hard being a Muslim woman is hell hard being a muslim man is a lot easier. On too of all that we are a minority.In general yes it is very hard. I would move in a heart beat if i had the moneh.
Yeah y’all are visible because it hijab
We could claim other things

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
first time wearing hijab in like third grade i showed up looking so dumb and niggas was so lost
entire school was confused FJSJFHW
they thought i was a terrorist lmaoaoa
:russ:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Why do you care if they call extremist just tell them you gonna blow them up and make their cities muqdisho 2.0
in like fifth grade i used to scare es who annoyed me away by saying i was osama bin ladens daughter UEJWJFHE

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
There is a prophecy that gaalos will conquer muslim lands (istanbul) and muslims will fight them in a war called al malhama and defeat them.
then i think there was gonna be a huge battle in a village called dabiq near the turkish border which is why so many people joined isis when they had the village because they thought it was it

then they got fucking karbashed by the turks in like a day lmao