DO YOU FEEL THAT ITS DIFFICULT LIVING IN THE WEST AS A MUSLIM?

?

• Total voters
@beenleey
:jcoleno::mjcry:
You gave me my first qashin. Out of all the people didn't know my Ina adeer would qashin me
Ina adeer it was a friendly qashin, I had 4 hours of labs today and I finished off a 6 page lab report today. My brain is fried :( I come to sspot to lose brain cells, not to do equations.
Imagine if your first qashin was from a rivalling clan? Not good atleast your first qashin was from someone you know :oops:

I'VE BEEN NOTICING A LOT MORE ANTI ISLAM AND ANTI MUSLIM SENTIMENTS GROWING MORE AND MORE IN THE PAST YEARS HERE IN THE WEST :( OUT OF ALL THE RELIGIONS THAT EXIST IDK WHY WE'RE THE MOST HATED :i83dwbv:

How long have you been sleeping. But it's a good sign that you have started to notice it. Anyways The Prophet (PBUH) said they will come a time where the Muslim will be targeted, That their will go through hard times and difficulty, Just look how many Muslim countries have been under attack and poverty, The new war now is Engineered Viruses Are the New Biological Weapons. vaccinations is one of their weapon they use on newborn babies even on animal the food you're eating.

This is not a Conspiracy Theory is facts do a little research.
Do you for a second believe it was a accident civil war took place in Somalia 1991?
That the Somalis escape into the western Country...?​

The war tactic comes in many different form, Just think how many Billions Somalis are investing in USA, and Tax pay. It ain't all lovey dovey Aint nothing Free if you don't Bleed.

You're probably in your 30s I don't get odey vibes from you.:hmm:
What are adeers on these days if this is their chosen profile pic?
upload_2020-2-20_0-15-7.png

Trending

Latest posts