Do You Feel a Sense of Impending Apocalypse?

Do you feel a strong sense that we are living in times that are apocalyptic or near to such times?

• Yes

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters

Sol

?
I don't think so we're just exposed to degenerates and negative issues far more now that we have social media. The vast majority of people live normal peaceful lives on the other hand certain region (such as the states) are undergoing events that will have huge consequences on the populace with race being at the forefront. Honestly believe that America won't be the same 20 years from now

The idea of the whole universe/multiverse coming to and end at once (as mentioned in Islamic eschatology) is just laughable; cause for that to happen the very fundamental laws of physics have to break, and if they do humans and any other objects in the universe would transform into something else thereby nullifying the progression of Qiyamah events as your prophet said.

In fact the idea of Qiyamah have been invented by people who never left this planet and thought of it as the centre of everything. Reality was planet earth in their minds.

Islamic eschatology is also very funny, for instance you believe in nonsensical stuff like;

1- animals talking
2- unsustainable population gender structure (1:50 m:f)
3- people jumping from the sky (did they develop wings? What exactly is sky :) ? At which altitude in the atmosphere are we talking)?
4- kids playing with venomous animals with no harm.
5- an intelligent lava of a volcano that chases people in the daytime and waits for them when they sleep at night.

The issue with you arrogant kuffar is that you want an answer to everything which is not possible.

Once you realise humans are an insignificant lump of flesh who let out foul smells and are incompetent then you would understand we are limited in knowledge.

The fact you believe we came into existence like some magical game is laughable.

Arrogance blinds people spiritually this is why its a major sin.

Explain why science is discovering stuff mentioned by the prophet years ago ?

Regarding Bees, Iron, Embryos, Modern medicine etc

BankaTuyo

حيران
Explain why science is discovering stuff mentioned by the prophet years ago ?

Science never discovered anything "mentioned" in the Qur'an as first source. Mohamed stole the knowledge that was available before him.

Regarding Bees, Iron, Embryos, Modern medicine

1- Qur'an repeated common knowledge of how bees make honey at that time. And it is full of errors.

2- Iron along every other element on the periodic table are made in stars, and when stars explode and the scattered material coalesce back it forms other solar systems. Elements are recycled and there is nothing special about earth and how the iron came to be on it. I think Mohamed should've told his prophets how to mine gold and how it also came from the heavens in his definition. :)

3- Embryos, come on hhh your prophet again repeated what was known at his time, it was plain plagiarism.

4- modern medicine? That is too broad of a field. you need to be more specific.

Science never discovered anything "mentioned" in the Qur'an as first source. Mohamed stole the knowledge that was available before him.

1- Qur'an repeated common knowledge of how bees make honey at that time. And it is full of errors.

2- Iron along every other element on the periodic table are made in stars, and when stars explode and the scattered material coalesce back it forms other solar systems. Elements are recycled and there is nothing special about earth and how the iron came to be on it. I think Mohamed should've told his prophets how to mine gold and how it also came from the heavens in his definition. :)

3- Embryos, come on hhh your prophet again repeated what was known at his time, it was plain plagiarism.

4- modern medicine? That is too broad of a field. you need to be more specific.

Secular studies regard this guy as the founder of modern day embryology

He existed less than 350 years ago yet you want to say embryology was common knowledge in the 6th century ?

Gtfo here you're a liar talking out of your ass

:camby:

BankaTuyo

حيران
Secular studies regard this guy as the founder of modern day embryology

He existed less than 350 years ago yet you want to say embryology was common knowledge in the 6th century ?

Gtfo here you're a liar talking out of your ass

:camby:

LOL are you really that ignorant on the history of embryology and how it developed from Hippocrates to Aristotle to Galen to Mohamed.

Galen lived more than 400 years before Mohamed and what they said is practically the same.

GALEN'S STAGES OF PRENATAL DEVELOPMENT
STAGE 1. The two semens (نظفة)
STAGE 1b. plus blood (علقة)
STAGE 2. unshaped flesh (مضغة)
STAGE 3. bones (عظام)
STAGE 3b. flesh grows on and around the bones (كسونا العظام لحما)

QURANIC STAGES OF PRENATAL DEVELOPMENT
STAGE 1. nutfa -- sperm
STAGE 2. ‘alaqa -- clot
STAGE 3. mudagha -- piece or lump of flesh
STAGE 4. Idaam -- bones
STAGE 5. dressing the bones with muscles

Are you telling me the Roman doctor Galen who lived ~500 years before Mohamed was also a prophet. :)

Read Galen's book [On Semen]

Last edited:
LOL are you really that ignorant on the history of embryology and how it developed from Hippocrates to Aristotle to Galen to Mohamed.

Galen lived more than 400 years before Mohamed and what they said is practically the same.

GALEN'S STAGES OF PRENATAL DEVELOPMENT
STAGE 1. The two semens (نظفة)
STAGE 1b. plus blood (علقة)
STAGE 2. unshaped flesh (مضغة)
STAGE 3. bones (عظام)
STAGE 3b. flesh grows on and around the bones (كسونا العظام لحما)

QURANIC STAGES OF PRENATAL DEVELOPMENT
STAGE 1. nutfa -- sperm
STAGE 2. ‘alaqa -- clot
STAGE 3. mudagha -- piece or lump of flesh
STAGE 4. Idaam -- bones
STAGE 5. dressing the bones with muscles

Are you telling me the Roman doctor Galen who lived ~500 years before Mohamed was also a prophet. :)

Read Galen's book [On Semen]

Dr. Zakir refutes your claim

Let me introduce to you a contemporary doctor who cited the quran as a miracle in regards to its embryology ayat.

The above ^ Scientist compared the teachings of greek MYTHOLOGY and said they were full of shit and errors whereas the quran is a miracle.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Dr. Zakir refutes your claim

Let me introduce to you a contemporary scholar who cited the quran as a miracle in regards to its embryology ayat.

The above ^ Scientist compared the teachings of greek MYTHOLOGY and said they were full of shit and errors whereas the quran is a miracle.

Lol, Galen and Mohamed said the same thing, read his book and you'll discover your prophet did nothing but plagiarise ancient texts with a dash of nonsense of his own.

Lol, Galen and Mohamed said the same thing, read his book and you'll discover your prophet did nothing but plagiarise ancient texts with a dash of nonsense of his own.
I've argued with arrogant Atheists many times and I won't repeat myself. All I will say is Prophet Muhammad (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم) was illiterate so the claim that he "plagiarised" knowledge that was apparently known is not only baseless with no evidence but doesn't make sense. Are you telling us an illiterate man in a backward tribal society somehow copied a Greek philosopher in the second century? You people are delusional.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I've argued with arrogant Atheists many times and I won't repeat myself. All I will say is Prophet Muhammad (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم) was illiterate so the claim that he "plagiarised" knowledge that was apparently known is not only baseless with no evidence but doesn't make sense. Are you telling us an illiterate man in a backward tribal society somehow copied a Greek philosopher in the second century? You people are delusional.
why doesn't someone link https://www.miracles-of-quran.com/ lol

The scientific miracles argument or the Zakir Naik argument is being debated in the Muslim community. You wouldn't understand unless you researched in depth. However, Islam is the truth and compared to other religions, it's the only one that makes sense. The Quran has been preserved, it has no errors or contradictions in it and it's a linguistic miracle. All the lies the Atheists/Disbelievers put forth against Islam has been debunked.

The Quran challenged Humankind for the past 1400 to produce one surah comparable to it. The disbelievers tried but they failed miserably. Indeed, the Quran is a linguistic miracle.

"And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful. But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers." [Surah Al Al-Baqarah verse 23-24]

Villainess

The scientific miracles argument or the Zakir Naik argument is being debated in the Muslim community. You wouldn't understand unless you researched in depth. However, Islam is the truth and compared to other religions, it's the only one that makes sense. The Quran has been preserved, it has no errors or contradictions in it and it's a linguistic miracle. All the lies the Atheists/Disbelievers put forth against Islam has been debunked.

The Quran challenged Humankind for the past 1400 to produce one surah comparable to it. The disbelievers tried but they failed miserably. Indeed, That's the Quran is a linguistic miracle.

"And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful. But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers." [Surah Al Al-Baqarah verse 23-24]
im not the one arguing here but mashallah sheikh thank you

BankaTuyo

حيران
[/QUOTE

Mohamed wasn't deaf, and the story of the stages of gestation was pretty well known as Mecca was a major hub for trading, all sorts of scholarly stories were told in and around that society.

BankaTuyo

حيران

The Quran challenged Humankind for the past 1400 to produce one surah comparable to it. The disbelievers tried but they failed miserably. Indeed, the Quran is a linguistic miracle.

That is what Muslims tell themselves to go to sleep at night, the Qur'an is ridden with scientific errors as well as moral ones. The teachings of your beloved Qur'an and Hadith go against common sense.

That is what Muslims tell themselves to go to sleep at night, the Qur'an is ridden with scientific errors as well as moral ones. The teachings of your beloved Qur'an and Hadith go against common sense.
The scientific errrors nonsense has been debunked by Muslims already, we completely destroyed these claims. As for “Moral errors”, this is coming from an Atheist with no objective moral standards. You shouldn’t speak since objective morality doesn’t exist in Atheism but the “moral errors” has been debunked by Muslims. I’m not gonna argue.

BankaTuyo

حيران
The scientific errrors nonsense has been debunked by Muslims already, we completely destroyed these claims. As for “Moral errors”, this is coming from an Atheist with no objective moral standards. You shouldn’t speak since objective morality doesn’t exist in Atheism but the “moral errors” has been debunked by Muslims. I’m not gonna argue.

Lol completely "destroyed scientific errors". Muslims haven't debunked anything, all they know is going in circles, you only perfected the art of talking too much with no substance at all.

As for the moral argument, it is enough of a turn off to be someone who follows the teachings of Qur'an and Hadith. Yikes.

Villainess

Lol completely "destroyed scientific errors". Muslims haven't debunked anything, all they know is going in circles, you only perfected the art of talking too much with no substance at all.

As for the moral argument, it is enough of a turn off to be someone who follows the teachings of Qur'an and Hadith. Yikes.
why are ex muslims so obsessed with islam. just say ur insecure and go :deadrose:

it is about six months later and I think it is even crazier now in the world than when the thread was made. the US it seems came very close to civil war and now there is this bizarre weather in Texas. who knows what else will come

it is about six months later and I think it is even crazier now in the world than when the thread was made. the US it seems came very close to civil war and now there is this bizarre weather in Texas. who knows what else will come

Best thing to do is follow the hadith you posted, buy a plot of land in a muslim land, cultivate it grow your own food and source your own water from underground.

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Soon the best property of a Muslim will be a flock of sheep he takes to the top of a mountain, or in the valleys of rainfall, fleeing with his religion from tribulations.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 19

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I used to feel this way but I’m more optimistic now. People have been feeling this way hundreds of years ago and they thought every new change or turbulence was a sign of something.