Do You Feel a Sense of Impending Apocalypse?

Do you feel a strong sense that we are living in times that are apocalyptic or near to such times?

• Yes

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters
I mean.... more than half of the voters out of 40 votes voted "yes" in the poll and it isn't just me... and it is an indisputable fact that each day brings us closer

No we still have signs of qiyamah

yes but there is at least one minor sign where Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that after that- wait for the hour... something to that effect.... so according to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), you are supposed to expect it even before all of them have come... there are signs that come before things like Dajjal

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
yes but there is at least one minor sign where Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that after that- wait for the hour... something to that effect.... so according to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), you are supposed to expect it even before all of them have come... there are signs that come before things like Dajjal
Thanks for telling me

Royalflush

novacane
I think all of them have happened we are waiting for the major now

I think all of them have happened we are waiting for the major now

Not all of the minor ones have happened. But a LOT of the minor ones have and the number is increasing.

I really recommend this book for anyone interested in the subject

413l00zEghL._SX248_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

this book goes into depth and when you examine how many of the signs have happened and are happening right in front of us- it is definitely shocking.

How could anyone 1,400 years describe so accurately things today?

Just studying what the book is talking about illustrates that Islam does not come from humans.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
I pondered about this so many times. One think about Islam is almost everything is/will be explainable and possible at some point , no magic or sht involved. The prophet talked about globalisation 1400 years ago, the sahabas believed it even though it probably didn't make sense then but today it is totally something that has been made possible. Same thing with how the Arabic beduins will be competing with tall buildings (UAE,Qatar etc) , Something people couldn't fathom then but today it is literally happening before our eyes. There are literally many examples.
I don't think Dajjal will come out soon, it might take atleast 300 years or even a millennium or more who knows. Observing some of the events around his coming;
1) There would an Islamic caliphate.. (idk but the gaalo overpower us now in almost every aspect)
2) Technological advancement that would enable him to set foot in every single place on this earth (except Makkah &Medina) within 40 days
3) Animals talking (technology again I guess)
3) "We asked: How long will he remain on the earth? He (saw) replied: Forty days, one like a year, one like a month, one like a week, and rest of his days like yours. We asked: Messenger of Allah, will one day's prayer suffice us in this day which will be like a year? He (saw) replied: No, you must make an estimate of its extent. Idk but these aren't possible right now in our world, but something might happen in the future that would totally make sense of this (Maybe climate change/ or something to do with change in 'time' )

Anyways this was my take. Who knows though.

I have felt uneasy for many years now about this. It's a struggle to feel any sort of optimism in the dunya when things are so messed up and rapidly getting worse. The worst has yet to come and we all know it.

Will aliens finally come to earth? :ohhh::wow1:
Whats even crazier is there is nothing in the law of physiks that allow you to Send your brain signal to from your body to another body with the speed of light. Alot of scientist belive alot of aliens pass though milkey way we just dont know have the tech

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Not at all.

(If When) We treat our CREATOR's Earth respectfully,
Than the planet will reward us to prolong generations more to come.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaruun

VIP
Not all of the minor ones have happened. But a LOT of the minor ones have and the number is increasing.

I really recommend this book for anyone interested in the subject

413l00zEghL._SX248_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

this book goes into depth and when you examine how many of the signs have happened and are happening right in front of us- it is definitely shocking.

How could anyone 1,400 years describe so accurately things today?

Just studying what the book is talking about illustrates that Islam does not come from humans.
To call the Holy Qur’an a miracle would be an understatement.

Trending

Latest posts