Do You Feel a Sense of Impending Apocalypse?

Do you feel a strong sense that we are living in times that are apocalyptic or near to such times?

• Yes

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters
Poll is anonymous.

Do you feel a strong sense that we are living in times that are apocalyptic or that are near to such times?

I have felt like this since I was a teenager. However, the crazy apocalyptic stuff I was expecting didn't happen and I thought "lol I was crazy back then"... but now I think I wasn't crazy after all.

At one time, you may have seemed crazy to think we're in or nearing apocalyptic type times. However, at this point I think you might be crazier not to think so. This Coronavirus thing is unprecedented. We have never seen anything like this.

I don't actually really care about Coronavirus and I think its being massively exaggerated... but the mass insanity and hysteria is very much real.

I am optimistic and I certainly hope that we're just seeing a new era and we're not about to see the emergence of the Dajjal in this century...... but I doubt many of us would be all that shocked if we were to find out that the Dajjal is to emerge in this century.

Honestly, I kind of want to join Imam Mahdi and fight in his army when he comes..... but honestly, I want a quiet, peaceful, normal life.... I feel like apocalyptic crisis events could be very inconvenient.

The End Times might be very exciting to think and read about..... but we know from the hadith that in the end times a person will pass a grave and wish they were the one buried... therefore, the End Times will actually be miserable.

I think 2020 would be interesting to read about in a history book and insha'Allah will give us interesting stories for grandkids one day...... but to actually live through this mass chaos is not very pleasant.

I am optimistic for myself and I am even optimistic for society.... but I'm a lot less optimistic for society. We're experiencing this mass craziness over Coronavirus. If that's what we're experiencing now- what's next? Is the US going to have a civil war with mass killing? And if so- then what?

This hadith is almost like my motto in terms of how I think these days:

"
Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Soon the best property of a Muslim will be a flock of sheep he takes to the top of a mountain, or in the valleys of rainfall, fleeing with his religion from tribulations.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 19

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari"

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Yes, I can't get away from the feeling that we are living in end times, due to all the geopolitical changes, climate change and increasing degeneracy.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
naah times are changing beside that and some political uppheval and some other stuff going on i don't think the world is ending anytime soon

naah times are changing beside that and some political uppheval and some other stuff going on i don't think the world is ending anytime soon

well I believe one of the things with Dajjal is that Dajjal will rule over a world government. and it does seem very feasible that a world government could be put in place in this century.

I would not be surprised if Dajjal emerged in this century.

However, I could accept that it may just be the beginning of a new era. However, I think that we definitely will see insanity and chaos.

Look at WW1 and WW2. Those were in the previous century. What will be in this century? Who knows. But I am pretty convinced that we will see a lot of chaos and bloodshed in this century and we will see some crazy stuff.

This Coronavirus panic is huge. It is unprecedented. If this is just the beginning of a new era- then what else is ahead? I assume that we should expect massive, chaotic stuff in the future.

We do live in the end times and stuff will just get crazier. I just watched this great video talking about the world now and the world to come that was posted on here SS

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
well I believe one of the things with Dajjal is that Dajjal will rule over a world government. and it does seem very feasible that a world government could be put in place in this century.

I would not be surprised if Dajjal emerged in this century.

However, I could accept that it may just be the beginning of a new era. However, I think that we definitely will see insanity and chaos.

Look at WW1 and WW2. Those were in the previous century. What will be in this century? Who knows. But I am pretty convinced that we will see a lot of chaos and bloodshed in this century and we will see some crazy stuff.

This Coronavirus panic is huge. It is unprecedented. If this is just the beginning of a new era- then what else is ahead? I assume that we should expect massive, chaotic stuff in the future.
the world is changing the old ways of doing and runing the world is coming to an end soon and the consequences of actions that the previous generations took will be adressed i believe that war is coming to all of us and this war will determind and shape the islamic world as hole

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I wouldn't say We are living in the end of times just yet. Yes we are seeing the signs of qiyamah increase by the day but the end of times for me is seeing much chaos like at a global scale while we only see chaos in certain parts of the world. Dajjal in my opinion won't come anytime soon although there are people working for his arrival as we speak. Dajjal will most likely appear when the world population especially muslim population is at an all time low like we are talking less than a million. The reason for my theory is because when dajjal is defeated by Issa and yajuj and majuj appears Issa will take ALL believers on top of a mountain you think billions will be on top of that mountain? what about the believers in South America and Australasia seeing as the mountain where issa will take the believers will be in the Middle East. So from my theory it seems like places like North America, South America, etc won't exist anymore. Definitely we will be seeing carnage and bloodshed in the near future to the point billions will be wiped and somehow revert back to stone age

in a way yes degeneracy increased, people are changing islam right infront of our eyes.

People are claiming islam and doing shirk
People are claiming islam and are trannies
People are claiming islam and hate sharia.
People are claiming islam and making halal haram and vice versa.

It doesn't make sense we are living in a deception, technology has advanced to crazy levels etc.

I won't be surprised also if dajjal appears in our life time but for him to appear there must be an islamic caliphate ruled by the mahdi.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
in a way yes degeneracy increased, people are changing islam right infront of our eyes.

People are claiming islam and doing shirk
People are claiming islam and are trannies
People are claiming islam and hate sharia.
People are claiming islam and making halal haram and vice versa.

It doesn't make sense we are living in a deception, technology has advanced to crazy levels etc.

I won't be surprised also if dajjal appears in our life time but for him to appear there must be an islamic caliphate ruled by the mahdi.

Sultan Erdogan (@eques_ae) | Twitter

Yes! The worst part of todays world is how difficult it is convince people of established facts. Like Muslims who will argue with you that being gay is fine when the koran clearly says it isnt.

I wouldn't say We are living in the end of times just yet. Yes we are seeing the signs of qiyamah increase by the day but the end of times for me is seeing much chaos like at a global scale while we only see chaos in certain parts of the world. Dajjal in my opinion won't come anytime soon although there are people working for his arrival as we speak. Dajjal will most likely appear when the world population especially muslim population is at an all time low like we are talking less than a million. The reason for my theory is because when dajjal is defeated by Issa and yajuj and majuj appears Issa will take ALL believers on top of a mountain you think billions will be on top of that mountain? what about the believers in South America and Australasia seeing as the mountain where issa will take the believers will be in the Middle East. So from my theory it seems like places like North America, South America, etc won't exist anymore. Definitely we will be seeing carnage and bloodshed in the near future to the point billions will be wiped and somehow revert back to stone age

I think we are in the are very close to the major signs

BankaTuyo

حيران
Apocalypse is just a fantasy of doom believed by humans since the beginning of written history, earth might experience cataclysmic events which lead to major extinctions but the idea of religious doomsday (Qiyamah) is just not realistic.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Apocalypse is just a fantasy of doom believed by humans since the beginning of written history, earth might experience cataclysmic events which lead to major extinctions but the idea of religious doomsday (Qiyamah) is just not realistic.
Why isn't it realistic? Is the world that we are living in now unrealistic seeing as how perfect the universe is operating. Anything is possible or else where did this earth come from?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think we are in the are very close to the major signs
Well definatley not while we are still alive not even my grand children probably my ancestors will experience the major signs we haven't even completed the minor signs. Major signs will occur when the male population is so low that for every 1 male there will be 50 women to be looked after, When wild animals speak to humans when huge gold treasures appear on the earth, When people can jump from the sky, etc we aren't seeing any of these signs yet not even close.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Why isn't it realistic? Is the world that we are living in now unrealistic seeing as how perfect the universe is operating. Anything is possible or else where did this earth come from?

The idea of the whole universe/multiverse coming to and end at once (as mentioned in Islamic eschatology) is just laughable; cause for that to happen the very fundamental laws of physics have to break, and if they do humans and any other objects in the universe would transform into something else thereby nullifying the progression of Qiyamah events as your prophet said.

In fact the idea of Qiyamah have been invented by people who never left this planet and thought of it as the centre of everything. Reality was planet earth in their minds.

Islamic eschatology is also very funny, for instance you believe in nonsensical stuff like;

1- animals talking
2- unsustainable population gender structure (1:50 m:f)
3- people jumping from the sky (did they develop wings? What exactly is sky :) ? At which altitude in the atmosphere are we talking)?
4- kids playing with venomous animals with no harm.
5- an intelligent lava of a volcano that chases people in the daytime and waits for them when they sleep at night.

The idea of the whole universe/multiverse coming to and end at once (as mentioned in Islamic eschatology) is just laughable

I don't need to read the rest of this post. Mocking the dīn is a nullifier of Islam.

It's sad how many are being influenced by the West and turning away from the dīn.

For what? For some zina? For some alcohol? For some other forms of momentary pleasure?

Whatever dunya offers, what is in Jannah is better. And whatever we give up for Allah, what Allah will reward us with is better.

And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.

-Surah Al-Baqarah 2:13

Trending