Do you ever sideeye your father or uncles -

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
And think they were perhaps mooryaans during the civil war.

Far too many niggas like this.

They were murders in Somalia and fled as refugee victims. Most act docile and work as cab drivers but their mooryaan ways come out when talking siyasaad lmaoo

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
My uncle was telling me there were quite a bit of war criminals and murderers from all sides in Toronto in the late 80s and early 90s and are still there today. Everyone knew who they were.

My uncle was telling me there were quite a bit of war criminals and murderers from all sides in Toronto in the late 80s and early 90s and are still there today. Everyone knew who they were.
I heard this story where a Somali women with the veil over her face was in the Somali mall in Minneapolis, where outta nowhere she grabbed a guy and started making the biggest scene. It got so bad the police came, when they came she claimed the dude raped her in Xamar, the guy said she’s crazy. Well she took off her veil he did the biggest double take, like he seen a ghost.

There’s probably tons of these types all throughout the diaspora.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My father left Somalia before the war started.

Both my parents were born during the kacaan, so they were too young to have done anything anyways.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I heard this story where a Somali women with the veil over her face was in the Somali mall in Minneapolis, where outta nowhere she grabbed a guy and started making the biggest scene. It got so bad the police came, when they came she claimed the dude raped her in Xamar, the guy said she’s crazy. Well she took off her veil he did the biggest double take, like he seen a ghost.

There’s probably tons of these types all throughout the diaspora.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have never heard of stories of mooryaan or war criminals in Australia.

Most of the old gen that came in the 1990s were too young to have been involved in the Kacaan anyways.

Not that young, I was born in the 1990s.

My parents had me at a young age.
Dude you can be from 20-31 being born in 1990s. The question should be are you born before or after 95?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It takes a collective effort to make a state completely collapse and stay that way, the amount of killers and rapists must be sky high. SubhanAllah.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The cab drivers, dugsi macalins, restaurants workers/ owner, teachers, shop owners. I give them all a side eye.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My father left Somalia before the war started.

Both my parents were born during the kacaan, so they were too young to have done anything anyways.
Yeah same with my parents. My mom was born and raised in djibouti. And my dad left somalia in 1979
So they both could have not done anything.

Most people that did crimes in the 80/90s were born in the 1940s/1950s so most likely its people grandfathers that did something not their uncles or father

Yeah same with my parents. My mom was born and raised in djibouti. And my dad left somalia in 1979

Most people that did crimes in the 80/90s were born in the 1940s/1950s so most likely its people grandfathers that did something not their uncles or father
Dude what!l? Glue sniffing teenagers were just as bad as well :francis:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

Did not know you were half jabutiyaan 🙀

Jungle

VIP
I dont see the issue. People fought the government and killed the people who supported it. USC were freedom fighters but none of you above can relate obviously lol Personally i enjoyed hearing stories of the first few days when usc entered xamar from odayaasha who were there clearing the faqash and kacaan dabadhilif in large numbers.

What teenagers? only aydiid had a few kids from his tuulo in his militia but most somali teenagers in the 80s/90s were innocent kids that didn do anything.
You dont know wth you're talking about. Your mum speaks broken somali and you wanna tell people about somali history

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I dont see the issue. People fought the government and killed the people who supported it. USC were freedom fighters but none of you above can relate obviously lol Personally i enjoyed hearing stories of the first few days when usc entered xamar from odayaasha who were there clearing the faqash and kacaan dabadhilif in large numbers.

You dont know wth you're talking. Your mum speaks broken somali and you eanna tell people about somali history
So you saying iam lying? he had a few child soldiers. I dont think he forced them they proberly join the militia themselves it but still. And most somali teenagers in the 80s/90s were innocent