Do you ever regret telling certain things to people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I have a weird habit of getting cozy with people too quick. I learned at a young age to trust people around me, which was at odds with what the white qaxaabad who raised me taught me. I have a habit of divulging sensitive or even disgusting information to people after I talk to them for a little while. I immediately regret it all the time. My advanced age is only making this worse. I heard Somalis are open and trusting people though, which suits me a little.

Walahi I'm like that whatever you say to me stays between us but if you burn me I will return the favour

I worked in a IT firm with my best friend one day he came up with a way to embezzle money from the company we were gonna split 80k Than I hear nothing from him Later he sends me a picture of his mansion in Somaliland

I got pissed cause this was the same friend I've known the longest and to make it worse I get a Court date for being an Accomplice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn that’s different tho
I’m not about to go to prison for you
However if they had nothing but needed me
I still wouldn’t snitch
Isn’t lowkey a good thing you didn’t get anything
Or you would’ve recieved jail time too

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I never tell my left hand what my right hand is doing let alone share my secrets or information with people.

But somehow people love telling me their secrets. Wallahi billahi I've some people's deep secrets and I act like they never told me let alone tell anyone else.

The things I've on people, if a person was a mind reader they would be shocked.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Dude stop :tocry:
That is straight up rancid:susp:
Are you a dog? Why would you lick anyone in the face like that, let alone a woman you were sure was into you?
Fucking hell :snoop:
Sxb she gave me all the cues to advance. I'm shocked by that up until this day. The only thing she hadn't done prior to that point is grab my crotch. I was blindsided when she was freaked out. Perhaps she was angered most by the manner in which I showed my interest. Like I said, I get carried away easily. I should've perhaps started slow. Maybe a peck on the lips.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Damn that’s different tho
I’m not about to go to prison for you
However if they had nothing but needed me
I still wouldn’t snitch
Isn’t lowkey a good thing you didn’t get anything
Or you would’ve recieved jail time too

Allah has his plans

:manny:

I never tell my left hand what my right hand is doing let alone share my secrets or information with people.

But somehow people love telling me their secrets. Wallahi billahi I've some people's deep secrets and I act like they never told me let alone tell anyone else.

The things I've on people, if a person was a mind reader they would be shocked.
That’s good, I should be more like that.

And why is that? They probably trust you

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That’s good, I should be more like that.

And why is that? They probably trust you
Because I keep it to myself, once people see you spilling your own shaax and secrets then they won't trust you. They will be like she can't even keep her personal info, why should I trust her.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Sxb she gave me all the cues to advance. I'm shocked by that up until this day. The only thing she hadn't done prior to that point is grab my crotch. I was blindsided when she was freaked out. Perhaps she was angered most by the manner in which I showed my interest. Like I said, I get carried away easily. I should've perhaps started slow. Maybe a peck on the lips.
Goddamn sxb, you need to work on this, it's a legitimate issue of yours judging from the stories you're telling me.
That was 100% inappropriate, it doesn't matter how into you she seemed, you don't lick people :dead:

I hate myself for believing that I can trust some people

I should keep everything completely private from now on, even if I need someone

Star

If you can’t keep your secrets who will keep it for you? Dadka ma sanduuq aad leedahay baa? Don’t blame them, blame yourself. Plan and devise your secrets into release and non-release ones.

I divide my secrets as heavy, core and gossip. The first is strictly mine and is to be shared with no one. The core is to be shared with trusted friends and if leaked, it could be remedied. The last is to test the waters and for a declaration of war (only with words) and intended to cause maximum damage where retaliation causes more damage to the intended target like my former boss who was forced to resign.

U shouldn't trust anyone, not even family. I had couple things I told family members come back to me. Never told anyone anything since then.
It's easier that way.

Star

If you can’t keep your secrets who will keep it for you? Dadka ma sanduuq aad leedahay baa? Don’t blame them, blame yourself. Plan and devise your secrets into release and non-release ones.

I divide my secrets as heavy, core and gossip. The first is strictly mine and is to be shared with no one. The core is to be shared with trusted friends and if leaked, it could be remedied. The last is to test the waters and for a declaration of war (only with words) and intended to cause maximum damage where retaliation causes more damage to the intended target like my former boss who was forced to resign.
I keep the heavy ones to myself. I keep a lot hidden but I’ll try speaking to someone if I need help or advice. I guess I expect people to be how I’d be to them. I never thought someone I trust would expect something from me for helping me

U shouldn't trust anyone, not even family. I had couple things I told family members come back to me. Never told anyone anything since then.
It's easier that way.
Yep, that’s true. I kind of don’t like that but oh well

What are you even talking about??

Do you ever talk to someone about any issues? Does anyone ever talk to you about theirs?

Issues that affect me only? no! there is no need to, I address them myself, if it's an issue whereby I need help, then I ask family without giving them much info

Giving people free leverage that they can have over you is incredibly dumb even if those people never exercised those leverages you handed out for free, it still bothers me a great deal, so why give it to them in the first place?

Protect yourself at all times is the mantra I stood by in everything, it makes your life incredibly easier as well as stress free.

Issues that affect me only? no! there is no need to, I address them myself, if it's an issue whereby I need help, then I ask family without giving them much info

Giving people free leverage that they can have over you is incredibly dumb even if those people never exercised those leverages you handed out for free, it still bothers me a great deal, so why give it to them in the first place?

Protect yourself at all times is the mantra I stood by in everything, it makes your life incredibly easier as well as stress free.
You’re right. Thank you.

I have so many stories people told me that never escaped my lips even when we fallen out I could never tell any living being.

I have sadly learned that people won't do the same for me. If you really need help it's best to make dua. My mom has been telling me this for years but only recently have I understood why.

So now whenever I feel sad and I need someone to talk to I make wudu & I talk to Allah instead of running to the phone to call someone.

What you say to Allah will stay with him.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
@star
My cad cad friend once told me this maah maah, (Af daboolan dahab) I didn't understand the wisdom until she explained to me.
Don't be too hard on yourself, this could be a good thing down the road.

I have so many stories people told me that never escaped my lips even when we fallen out I could never tell any living being.

I have sadly learned that people won't do the same for me. If you really need help it's best to make dua. My mom has been telling me this for years but only recently have I understood why.

So now whenever I feel sad and I need someone to talk to I make wudu & I talk to Allah instead of running to the phone to call someone.

What you say to Allah will stay with him.
That’s sweet, thanks for that reminder :it0tdo8:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@star

I am really sorry that an individual has betrayed ur valuable trust. I have also been a victim too, I let someone who I thought was a good friend borrow large amount of money and that person disappeared afterwards.

Unfortunately bad people master the art of deception. Don't let that bad experience turn u into someone who becomes negative as a way to shield urself from future experiences. Always be u, the person will never succeed in life with those sort of habits, just keep head up because ur blessed and will continue to be blessed :)

VixR

Veritas
Plenty of times. Ppl can tell what I think or how I feel by just looking at me, and I freely tell ppl things bc that's how I am, but some things you ought to keep to yourself. I think it's healthy to at least have one person you can confide in.

Ppl will also volunteer all kinds of shit, which can get interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.