I’m one of them :hillarybiz:

But yea In general
You have to be careful

You know there are people out there who wouldn’t mention your secrets
Even if y’all stopped talking

But yea In general
You have to be careful
I feel like I’m that type as well, but I don’t want to trust others like that anymore

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I don't trust anyone. In my experience most people are immature and seem to getting dumber or technology is capturing stupidity of humans more often.

TooMacaan

VIP
Yep; once burned, twice shy :/ . One can always try to mitigate consequences by vetting ppl prior to sharing anything significant...but try as you might-- nothing's foolproof. The worst thing is that, sometimes, you'll never how untrustworthy they were until the moment they decide to F you over.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
People who will throw you under the bus after you stop talking or fall out are truly awful.
I wish there was a way to truly be 100% aware of a person's true nature, but alas, there is no such way.
We all need at least one person we can divulge our deepest secrets to at one point in our lives, though. Well, at least I do.
Divulging a secret with a trusted person really does feel like lifting a huge weight off of yourself, but it's risky too.
And like @TooMacaan said, all you can really do is try to vet people intensely, but that's not foolproof either (although it will improve your chances significantly).
Still, I try to trust a select few with my secrets (as few in number as they may be), because even though I may be burned, I guess I'm idealistic in that it's still basically impossible for me to imagine such a scenario happening. And they haven't failed me yet! Hopefully this lasts.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
This young woman and I were working on a project during my uni days. She was very sweet toward me and I took it to mean she was into me. So one day she came in for a hug and I gave her a wet lick of a kiss across her mouth and chin area. The woman freaked out and ran away. I felt really bad as I was misled. Apparently she only wanted to be friends.

The fact that you would share something that is of no benefit to the person but only to you is a malignant form of a spiritual disease.

What makes this even worse is sharing something that compromises you if leaked, this is akin to putting a gun at random people's hand's to place on your head and then expecting them not to shoot your brains out.

How buffoonish can you be ?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'm not sure how this is relevant but:
I gave her a wet lick of a kiss across her mouth and chin area
gag-jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I'm not sure how this is relevant but:

gag-jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif
Some tobacco flavoured facial hair was also smeared across her face, keep on there by my warm saliva. To my surprise, that woman later told me she understood why I was confused and said it was no big deal.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You know there are people out there who wouldn’t mention your secrets
Even if y’all stopped talking

But yea In general
You have to be careful
Walahi I'm like that whatever you say to me stays between us but if you burn me I will return the favour

I worked in a IT firm with my best friend one day he came up with a way to embezzle money from the company we were gonna split 80k Than I hear nothing from him Later he sends me a picture of his mansion in Somaliland

I got pissed cause this was the same friend I've known the longest and to make it worse I get a Court date for being an Accomplice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fact that you would share something that is of no benefit to the person but only to you is a malignant form of a spiritual disease.

What makes this even worse is sharing something that compromises you if leaked, this is akin to putting a gun at random people's hand's to place on your head and then expecting them not to shoot your brains out.

How buffoonish can you be ?
What are you even talking about??

Do you ever talk to someone about any issues? Does anyone ever talk to you about theirs?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Some tobacco flavoured facial hair was also smeared across her face, keep on there by my warm saliva. To my surprise, that woman later told me she understood why I was confused and said it was no big deal.
Dude stop :tocry:
That is straight up rancid:susp:
Are you a dog? Why would you lick anyone in the face like that, let alone a woman you were sure was into you?
Fucking hell :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending