• no

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Which wine my friend kk

I was over for dinner at friends house, we are both underage but they let her drink.

I'm not sure if it was the same year but the brand right.

I usually don't drink, just special occasions. Do you?
Ch. Fieuzal 1986
chateau-de-fieuzal-1986.jpg

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Under no circumstance should a sentient human being seek to be out of touch with reality. You will do harmful things you would never do if you were sober and if you drink enough times, you will begin to resort to it when life gets tough. End this horrible habit while you still can and if you haven’t started yet, don’t.

Under no circumstance should a sentient human being seek to be out of touch with reality. You will do harmful things you would never do if you were sober and if you drink enough times, you will begin to resort to it when life gets tough. End this horrible habit while you still can and if you haven’t started yet, don’t.
Dont be a killjoy abti how else we gonna turnup at the partys? You expect us to chew qaat at the turnup kkk that would make the whole spot turndown

Phff.

You have no idea. Cheap Ethiopian alcohol is smuggled into the country. I saw it with my own eyes and the locals drink it. This was when I was a Salafi. I was so shocked.

i doubt its as common as you describe,still tho im not denying that it doesn't exist. most are smuggled so that amison can drink on their day off or w/e, and hardly ment for the locals.

could be wrong tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts