Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I wear weave
Istubidh
giphy.gif
why do somali girls wear waves? lmao thats only for coons

Films tell stories of human experience.

I think ppl who don't get emotional through films at all might be jaded, or maybe they've experienced worse shit, bc films are more dramatic and awful than the average real life. No one person in the world is so unlucky as some of these films out there
Nope. Im perfectly normal and I've never gotten emotional over films. kkk.If i remember correctly androgens make individuals more stoic. I read that some trans men who have injected testosterone become less emotional. That makes sense since I haven't cried in 13 years.

VixR

Veritas
Nope. Im perfectly normal and I've never gotten emotional over films. kkk.If i remember correctly androgens make individuals more stoic. I read that some trans men who have injected testosterone become less emotional. That makes sense since I haven't cried in 13 years.
I suspect you might be understating it. Or it might just have to do with the genres we watch. The action genre, or superhero movies most guys prefer explore surface themes. Nothing in those would make me cry. They're usually pretty straightforward and sorta mindless. I like a good drama and sci-fi.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Crying is contagious. I used to be an askari. No tears.:win:However, as I age I can no longer do that. I feel their pain. :mjcry: I need to reduce my sodium.

I suspect you might be understating it. Or it might just have to do with the genres we watch. The action genre, or superhero movies most guys prefer explore surface themes. Nothing in those would make me cry. They're usually pretty straightforward and sorta mindless. I like a good drama and sci-fi.
oh no you didn't. Superhero movies are enthralling, engaging and deeply uplifting. I watch pretty gut wrenching movies aswell. Have you watched oldboy before?oldboy.jpg If you want really deep storylines try certain anime... I would recommend cowboy bebop and parasyte.

VixR

Veritas
Personally, I feel like crying should be done in private. When someone bursts into tears in public, I feel extremely awkward and assume they didn't mean to and just couldn't help it

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Only if it's someone I love and care about or if it's some maskiin person that's going through bad times sharing their story. I used to cry at everything and was a bleeding heart, but I've toughened up since then.:hillarybiz:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Only if it's someone I love and care about or if it's some maskiin person that's going through bad times sharing their story. I used to cry at everything and was a bleeding heart, but I've toughened up since then.:hillarybiz:
Do you think I'm a little bish for crying?

If I care about them, of course. Generally though, I am a sensitive person and will cry over things people don't usually cry over. I cry a lot during films for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending