Do you cry when you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Someone crying?

:kendrickcry:

I don't know why but wallahi I cry when I see someone crying, especially if it's an older person. That's why I can't console someone when they're crying.

:mjcry:

**currently crying**

I'm still a G though:kendrickcry:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I can’t cry at all :manny: haven’t cried since I was 13 :mjlol: it’s a blessing and a curse people look at me funny if I don’t cry in sad situations I just mope around with a depressed feeling for like a week

I've cried in front of so many people it's embarrassing. If I'm watching something sad I cry. If I see a family member being sad I instantly cry. If someone looks at me pitifully I cry. I recently had an experience with consoling someone who was crying but I couldn't cry because I was too shocked over what happened to them. That was the only time I wish I actually did cry.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I've cried in front of so many people it's embarrassing. If I'm watching something sad I cry. If I see a family member being sad I instantly cry. If someone looks at me pitifully I cry. I recently had an experience with consoling someone who was crying but I couldn't cry because I was too shocked over what happened to them. That was the only time I wish I actually did cry.
pussy

Someone crying?

:kendrickcry:

I don't know why but wallahi I cry when I see someone crying, especially if it's an older person. That's why I can't console someone when they're crying.

:mjcry:

**currently crying**

I'm still a G though:kendrickcry:
looool so you are a demon online and miskiin in real life. :mjhaps: you cry when you see others crying? Your heart is too pure. :friendhug:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
dont lie, you cry when you are brushing your Madow hair :hahaidiot:
I wear weave
Istubidh
giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
Sometimes, extreme anger drives me to tears.

Other than that, I cry easily during horribly depressing movies where they professionally engineer you to feel something for the character through flawless acting, complete with sad cue music so you can cry without missing a beat of the dialogue.

I'm kind hearted on and offline. :devilish:
been badana you have got some people here to kill themselves. :hillarybiz:

Other than that, I cry easily during horribly depressing movies where they professionally engineer you to feel something for the character through flawless acting, complete with sad cue music so you can cry without missing a beat of the dialogue.
You wuss. They're not real :browtf:. I think that you've misunderstood the meaning of 3D films.

VixR

Veritas
been badana you have got some people here to kill themselves. :hillarybiz:

You wuss. They're not real :browtf:. I think that you've misunderstood the meaning of 3D films.
Films tell stories of human experience.

I think ppl who don't get emotional through films at all might be jaded, or maybe they've experienced worse shit, bc films are more dramatic and awful than the average real life. No one person in the world is so unlucky as some of these films out there

LOL me too especially when I am angry at my parents and I can't do anything about it i just sit and cry it out

Status
Not open for further replies.