Do You Consider This Self Defence ?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would you say this was self defence for the guy hitting you or would you say it was wrong pulling the gun and should've kept it punching?

I say it was fair to pull it ill be honest

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I’m 19 I can’t wait till I turn 21, I will get a licensed fire arm and air any nigga that gets violent with me out. Worst part about it is I’ll wait at the seen for the police to arrive.

No weapon was used and he wasn’t attacked by a group. If the incident does not meet these requirements then its not self-defence.

Lesson of the story learn how to fight.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
No way. The guys life wasn’t in danger there was no need for him to take someone else’s life

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No weapon was used and he wasn’t attacked by a group. If the incident does not meet these requirements then its not self-defence.

Lesson of the story learn how to fight.
worst part is he instigated it and went up to him the moment tank top walked in the store, he even continued to follow him while tank top was leaving the store.

This isn’t self defence, he was looking to kill tank top from the getgo lol.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
this is why it's important to walk away or deescalate the situation, its so sad someone had to die for nothing

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
this is why it's important to walk away or deescalate the situation, its so sad someone had to die for nothing
tbf blue shirt was not at all interested in deescalating. He went up to him while tank top was minding his own business and tried to follow him out the store.

It seems like he was out for him. It’s not a coincidence he was also carrying a gun.

Hopefully he gets what’s coming to him, guys like him can’t let anyone live in peace.

Dirty, filthy, stinking madow. Who came up with the myth that madows know how to fight f*cking pr1cks bring back Jim crow. Can't stand these Madows
I thought the myth was that madows do not know how to fight and only throw hands if their boys are around to back them up if things do not go in their favour.

He totally didn't have to shoot him. It's clear he didn't think this through, now there's footage of him killing someone and his life is probably over. I don't know what happened before this but the guy with the gun is in the wrong.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
In America you don't shoot in a fist fight. And that was a 40 claiber high powered fire arm. Sick fucks will shoot people in fist fights so you avoid fist fights in wild America. Be armed id you're gonna fist fight

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
I’m 19 I can’t wait till I turn 21, I will get a licensed fire arm and air any nigga that gets violent with me out. Worst part about it is I’ll wait at the seen for the police to arrive.
Same wit me bro im 16 goin on 17 rn n I also cant wait till I turn 21 as well

Lmao at the monkey running away at the end, thinking there won't be consequences for killing a man. Thanks god I don't share a country with these savages