Do You Consider This Self Defence ?

:ohno: Aye but that wuz self defense tho dude in the gray shirt started attackin first he shouldve known better plus the guy who pulled out the strap n opened fye wuz in danger plus it aint like he did it unjustly or mercilessly jus 2 let u kno
The black guy was obviously intimidating and following him around, likely looking for a chance to give him a sucker punch. If you consider shooting a guy "self defence" after a mere shove then something is definitely wrong with your moral compass. The "self defence" excuse won't fly in court either

:ohno: Aye but that wuz self defense tho dude in the gray shirt started attackin first he shouldve known better plus the guy who pulled out the strap n opened fye wuz in danger plus it aint like he did it unjustly or mercilessly jus 2 let u kno
You can thumbs down my posts for all I care but it's obvious that american blacks are violent, savages, with little inhibition over their actions. It's funny how you justify manslaughter too even though the black guy's life wasn't at any mortal danger. Again, I'm glad I don't share a country with savages like them or yourself

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
You can thumbs down my posts for all I care but it's obvious that american blacks are violent, savages, with little inhibition over their actions. It's funny how you justify manslaughter too even though the black guy's life wasn't at any mortal danger. Again, I'm glad I don't share a country with savages like them or yourself
The black guy was obviously intimidating and following him around, likely looking for a chance to give him a sucker punch. If you consider shooting a guy "self defence" after a mere shove then something is definitely wrong with your moral compass. The "self defence" excuse won't fly in court either

:ohno:Ight then sir I have officially retracted my statement but lemme set the record straight
1. I dont condone manslaughter
2. I never grew up inna savage area in the states I grew up inna damn townhouse 4 cryin out loud 💀💀

Trending

Latest posts