Do you blame somali parents for raising their kids in the ghetto?

Because the truth of the matter is that, a lot of these kids that do wrong end up being products of their environment.

You can't raise your kids around violence and criminality then get surprised when they get caught up in it:manny:
I only blame parents that refuse to buy home because of riba, but happily let their kids take student loans only to dropout and take welfare from the state.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
you might as well go buy a Lamborghini with the 280k and just go live in metro housing, shitt, It might be better:lolbron:
Whats funny is youll see Mercedez Benz, Bmw and Audi cars in the metrohousing underground parkinf lots. Bunch of leeches :mjlaugh:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
There's still a lot of desirable big cities with cheap housing in the states.

Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Vegas, Phoenix, bunch of cities in Florida
The cities aren’t cheap, their suburbs around 30 minutes from the city centers are

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Extremely Small town in Virginia and probably really white but it’s ducking cheap and it’s real

Gambar

VIP
Its not that difficult to leave the ghetto, you can find cheap rent in the suburbs. But they'd rather live in that somali buuq where they can visit each others houses or meet at the cafe.

Of course they tell themselves its for islam, but their kids are running amok in the neighbourhood.
They like to be around each other’s buuq and showing up at their doors unannounced asking for caano and sonkor.

@Marcus
Me after finessing the Green card :russ:
1590803853289.png

If you raise your kid properly then it won't matter where they live. It just happens to be that the parents in the hood care less on average
No. I completely disagree. Like I said earlier, your physical environment matters. Don’t make excuses for Somalis who are content with living in the hood. We’re an entrepreneurial and savvy group of people, if they really wanted to, they could’ve moved. Simple as that.

This is literally xaasidnimo at its core: people live in the hood and don’t want to see you prosper.

Many Somalis are able to pick themselves up and move out of the ghettos and into suburbs. I grew up in a suburb half an hour away from Minneapolis and I remember many Somali families moved into my town that moved from the Twin Cities. People are different. Some are driven people with a desire to do better for their families and some are...just a waste of space.

Trending