Do you blame somali parents for raising their kids in the ghetto?

30 years is more than enough time to save up to buy a home, especially in the 90s and early 00s where homes in Sauga, brampton, milton, Hamilton were dirt cheap. I wish I had that opportunity, now your lucky to find a 600,000 home in Newmarket :meleshame:

im honestly thinking of going to the US because houses in Canada are ridiculous
Houses in the states are so cheap if you aren’t in NY/LA.

you can get a legit mansion in Atlanta or 30 min outside of Miami for like 500k

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I am thinking of moving out to BC but the bloody Chinese and Japs destroyed the property market by inflating housing prices via mass foreign investment. I wish this government would not reward these folk who hold unto properties while leaving us Canadians unable to afford.

Maybe P.E.I will be my final abode with the hicks :jcoleno:

30 years is more than enough time to save up to buy a home, especially in the 90s and early 00s where homes in Sauga, brampton, milton, Hamilton were dirt cheap. I wish I had that opportunity, now your lucky to find a 600,000 home in Newmarket :meleshame:
I want the housing market to crash, but the Canadian/Ontario government keeps protecting people from defaulting.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Willingly participating in ratchet activities and gangs is a dumber decision than 'choosing' to live in the ghetto.

I grew up in the ghetto but had no problem staying away from it. I had my own brain and acted normally. I'd rather blame the hoes and gang members than their parents.

Stop trying to point fingers for someone else's actions.

I am thinking of moving out to BC but the bloody Chinese and Japs destroyed the property market by inflating housing prices via mass foreign investment. I wish this government would not reward these folk who hold unto properties while leaving us Canadians unable to afford.

Maybe P.E.I will be my final abode with the hicks :jcoleno:

f*ck that. If I can't get a nice House in Toronto or Vancouver or Calgary, I'm off to the States.

Living in PEI:mjlol:

For the price a shitty shed in london, I can buy a mansion in the midwest or south

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
f*ck that. If I can't get a nice House in Toronto or Vancouver or Calgary, I'm off to the States.

Living in PEI:mjlol:
But the states has no free healthcare, no guarantee of civil liberties, racist police, looming civil war. Be careful son, youll be begging to come to P.E.I when race war starts :russ:

For the price a shitty shed in london, I can buy a mansion in the midwest or south

Look at this shit.

350K USD, 4000 Sq ft. 5 bed, 4 bath, 4 car garage in Atlanta

Another one

580k 6k sq ft. 7 bd, 6 bath.

and Atlanta is black mecca:diddyass:

Look at this shit.

350K USD, 4000 Sq ft. 5 bed, 4 bath, 4 car garage in Atlanta

Another one

580k 6k sq ft. 7 bd, 6 bath.

Lol look at this

Houston, Texas 4 bed, 3 bath and a pool for $279k

Lol look at this

Houston, Texas 4 bed, 3 bath and a pool for $279k

Wallahi, f*ck Queen Elizabeth countries

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
In the middle of Cadaans and mountains :mjkkk:

In the middle of Cadaans and mountains :mjkkk:
You have to live near a big city at least. Who wants to live in Boulder Colorado

Trending