Do you believe that there is some truth to zodiac signs?

Do you believe that there is some truth behind it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’m Aries sun Leo moon leo rising.
Only some description is true about me and it’s physical appearance and personality.

I don’t read horoscope but if zodiac sign is shirk. I’ll stop reading my birth chart.

Sambuus

Inactive
What do you mean to believe? You can believe in a lot of things without it having to be shirk and also this is astrology which is pseudoscientific. So it's all a game of guesses and prediction based on stars. Nobody is claiming it has absolute truth in it nor any divine power behind it.
It’s shirk, god created stars to lead us and nothing else. It has no purpose, if you believe in it you’re comitting shirk, period. Read the Quran it says clearly that believing in astrology and stars is kuffar.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Absolutely not, everything I hear about Aquarius is how empty and alien like we are :kendrickcry:
upload_2019-4-19_18-36-42.jpeg

:mjcry:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Here is a summary of all the zodiac signs, pay in mind these won't be 100% accurate since we all also have a moon sign and a sun rising sign and also these are only general readings of each sign. Also, what is your Zodiac sign?

If you don't know what your zodiac sign is then here is a chart:
signs.png

5f308c3a08401e476e5b6c1b921071e7.jpg

45dbe5d2b7dee222b4ed2abf6da20492.jpg

8577707e818cd2512b0d5f956669752e.jpg

3be8d3a01ecb202ea9c41f1482f63af9.jpg
No. Only signs for magicians and fortunetellers who trick people, and in turn are decieved by jinns themselves. This is shirk. We as should not mislead this new wave of thinking and such. Our religion is based on basic pillars, which every social glass can understand. And Allah knows best. May we be protected from this evil people. Ameen.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I don't believe that fortune telling of the past follows the same merit as the one at the present. Also if you are going to call zodiac sign as kufr then you should have the same energy for weather forecasting. and at last, I don't believe these things to have any divinity nor do I expect them to be 100% accurate. I don't believe that the stars are gods and I believe that god sees my true intentions and knows that I am only looking at these things from a curious perspective.
Weather casting is not the same. They provide evidence of what think «might» happen. This fortunetellers and magicians use jinn. This shirk. When one seeks out it basically means one is other than Allah. This not right. Even one’s Salah will be accepted for 40 days if one goes to them. And Allah knows best.

Tukraq

VIP
Weather casting is not the same. They provide evidence of what think «might» happen. This fortunetellers and magicians use jinn. This shirk. When one seeks out it basically means one is other than Allah. This not right. Even one’s Salah will be accepted for 40 days if one goes to them. And Allah knows best.
zodiac signs have nothing to do with fortune tellers magicians or jinn, it docent even have anything to do with what will happen in the future really unless your talking about when the stars appear which is like saying I know the moon will come out tonight or the sun will come out tomorrow morning lol no fortune involved, the zodiac signs are basically saying people born in these certain time frames usually have these certain character traits probably due to being born in a particular season or not, although not scientifically correct it has really nothing to do with fortune telling

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
zodiac signs have nothing to do with fortune tellers magicians or jinn, it docent even have anything to do with what will happen in the future really unless your talking about when the stars appear which is like saying I know the moon will come out tonight or the sun will come out tomorrow morning lol no fortune involved, the zodiac signs are basically saying people born in these certain time frames usually have these certain character traits probably due to being born in a particular season or not, although not scientifically correct it has really nothing to do with fortune telling
How do you know? Those who believe in this are those with no religion or ignorant to such facts. Seek knowlegde.

Tukraq

VIP
How do you know? Those who believe in this are those with no religion or ignorant to such facts. Seek knowlegde.
since your so knowledgable let us know what zodiac signs are:bell:
are they not known patterns in which stars are visible to the earth as it rotates around the sun every year, kind of like how the moon and sun are visible due to the earths rotation around its axis daily :cosbyhmm: you wouldn't claim someone who said the moon will be visible tonight as a fortune teller so why label someone who does the same for constellations as one:mugshotman: as for the modern use of zodiac signs, its people attributing common character traits of people born to these certain seasons, which aren't scientifically correct but in someways follow basic logic like someone born in the fall like a virgo may not be as outgoing as someone born in the summer like a Leo, its not scientifically factual but its just people making hypothesis, however its not in any way a fortune teller lol

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I'm a Leo sun, Libra moon and Pisces rising.

But yeah about the shirk, some birth charts actually try to predict your future based on your signs. So be careful kiddos :ufdup:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I have too much free time... but in all seriousness I'm just either finding topics or searching them up, nothing more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can make an ask me anything thread. People will ask you questions and you answer them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll give you though, you are veeerrrryyyy funny:lolbron::salute:

Trending

Latest posts