Do you believe that there is some truth to zodiac signs?

Do you believe that there is some truth behind it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
You had a problem with the fact that the names of the zodiac signs where derived from ancient gods and used that argument to prove that it was kufr. I said no, not based on the names can you claim it as kufr sense the names of the months are also derived from ancient gods which according to your logic it is also kufr for you to go by them. And also, if you have a problem with the names and where they come from then there is also an Arabic version of names of the zodiac signs. But the general reading is the same. signs. http://www.dilap.eu/learning-arabic/culture/arabic-zodiac.htm

The name of the month are western names we have our Islamic calendar, since we are in the west we are forced to use these names.

Are you forced to use these zodiac signs ? what benefits are those sign to me since Allah has already decreed my destiny.

what is the arabic version of the zodiac names proof of they are just translation in arabic.

Brother you have read anything i linked. Go read them and we can discuss

I read the Islmaqa answer and like I said before it doesn't seem to be talking about the same kind of horoscope or Zodiac signs we have today. and also, in his answer, he was mostly talking about how you must repent and such. I think during and prior to the prophets life, it was commonly believed that the people who foretold the future had some type of power or were exercising some type of sihr. Nowadays, zodiac signs are determent based on the constellation of the stars so not exactly the same.

Did you write this? Being totally biased here, Miss Aquarius :ftw9nwa:

I take offence in what’s written for Cancer.
Very biased very biased indeed!! i come under the asshole category in that list. I've met plenty of assholes from all groups. It's all to do with upbringing and environment but to @Life all that matters is what some chinese ppl wrote.

:birdman::kodaksmiley::bell:

Very biased very biased indeed!! i come under the asshole category in that list. I've met plenty of assholes from all groups. It's all to do with upbringing and environment but to @Life all that matters is what some chinese ppl wrote.

:birdman::kodaksmiley::bell:

asshole category huh? seems accurate to me :ulyin:

The name of the month are western names we have our Islamic calendar, since we are in the west we are forced to use these names.

Are you forced to use these zodiac signs ? what benefits are those sign to me since Allah has already decreed my destiny.

what is the arabic version of the zodiac names proof of they are just translation in arabic.

My point is that is not kufr just because the names derive from ancient gods. That is not the meaning of the words today the same way mars doesn't mean the god of war but instead points out to the third month of the year.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
My point is that is not kufr just because the names derive from ancient gods. That is not the meaning of the words today the same way mars doesn't mean the god of war but instead points out to the third month of the year.

But its kufr if you in believe it, i'm just saying stay far way from these quraafaad if you are Muslim.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I’m a Scorpio sign btw

but that’s a bit generous my sign has produced some horrible people and some good people but it’s in my opinion all fiction and it’s up to you to believe in it this isn’t set in stone has been changed and tampered with for centuries the personalities they applied to star signs are neither accurate or true

Tukraq

VIP
But its kufr if you in believe it, i'm just saying stay far way from these quraafaad if you are Muslim.
I don’t get how it’s kufr:ayaanswag:
Is it because of the constellations being named after Greek gods that nobody sees in a religious sense:shookgabre: even the planets are named after the Roman gods so is it kufr for believing I live on earth:mugshotman:

Is it because of the constellations being named after Greek gods that nobody sees in a religious sense:shookgabre: even the planets are named after the Roman gods so is it kufr for believing I live on earth:mugshotman:
Ite that people are reading or believing in the results and fortune telling of qayb wheb only Allah can do that. By reading that shit your salat is accepted for 40 days.
Its like going to a fortune teller just to see even though you dont beleive in it. Same ruling. Read what i posted earlier and the hadiths

Tukraq

VIP
Ite that people are reading or believing in the results and fortune telling of qayb wheb only Allah can do that. By reading that shit your salat is accepted for 40 days.
Its like going to a fortune teller just to see even though you dont beleive in it. Same ruling. Read what i posted earlier and the hadiths
What fortune :farmajoyaab:
Zodiac signs have nothing to do with fortune or the unknown or qayb:shookgabre:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Bro a planet is just an object that some western gaal named but zodiac sign are used to forecast the person's future basing on the positions of the starts.

Its also connected to kabbalah which is yahuud shaydan worship.

Kabbalistic astrology, also called mazal or mazalot, ("zodiac," "destiny") is a system of astrology based upon the kabbalah. It is used to interpret and delineate a person's birth chart, seeking to understand it through a kabbalistic lens.

Trending

Latest posts