Do you believe that there is some truth to zodiac signs?

Do you believe that there is some truth behind it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
Bro a planet is just an object that some western gaal named but zodiac sign are used to forecast the person's future basing on the positions of the starts.

Its also connected to kabbalah which is yahuud shaydan worship.

besides the origin of the name, what is the difference between forecasting weather and zodiac signs?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Praise be to Allaah.

Astrology, horoscopes, superstition and fortune-telling are all actions of jaahiliyyah (ignorance) which Islam came to show as false and to explain that they are shirk, because they involve depending on something other than Allaah and believing that benefit and harm come from something other than Him, and believing the words of fortune-tellers and soothsayers who falsely claim to have knowledge of the unseen in order to cheat people of their money and change their beliefs. The evidence (daleel) for that is the hadeeth narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan with a saheeh isnaad from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever learns anything of astrology has learned a branch of witchcraft (al-sihr)…” And al-Bazzaar narrated with a jayyid isnaad from ‘Imraan ibn Husayn that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “He is not one of us who practises augury or has it done for him, who tells fortunes or has his fortune told, or who practises witchcraft or has that done for him.” Whoever claims to know some matter of the unseen either is a fortune-teller or is acting like a fortune-teller in some sense, because Allaah is the only One Who has knowledge of the unseen. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning);

“Say: ‘None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghayb (Unseen) except Allaah…’”

[al-Naml 27:65]

My advice to everyone who has anything to do with these matters is to repent to Allaah and ask for His forgiveness, and to depend only on Allaah and to put their trust in Him in all their affairs, whilst following the practical means that are prescribed or permitted in sharee’ah. They should give up these matters of jaahiliyyah, keep away from them and avoid asking the people who practise them or believe what they say, out of obedience to Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and in order to protect his commitment to Islam and his ‘aqeedah (religious belief).

It's all fake and complete bullshit. You can literally do this shit with any fucking calendar by giving the months a specific personality traits. If you believe in this bullshit, then i truly feel sorry for your weak ass intellectual. :farmajoyaab:

Are you seriously comparing fortune telling and weather forecasting :gucciwhat:

Zodiac sign is based on the constellation of the stars and weather forecasting by different ways but usually by watching air pressure and more. None of these two is 100% accurate and weather forecasting is usually wrong. Both, however "predicts" the future! so yes I am comparing the two! and also, one argument given by suldanka was that it is haram because it claims to see the future, well using that logic then weather forecasting is haram.

It's all fake and complete bullshit. You can literally do this shit with any fucking calendar by giving the months a specific personality traits. If you believe in this bullshit, then i truly feel sorry for your weak ass intellectual. :farmajoyaab:

I don't fully believe in it and I am not wary of how they came to give these stars and months personal trait. Just thought it was fascinating because my description was on point

Tukraq

VIP
And what is the stars appearance for adeer :siilaanyolaugh:
That’s basically what zodiac signs are, they just labeled how different star appearances look for example a scorpion in November or a lion in August :farmajoyaab: basically giving the star appearances names due to its appearance like giving names to planets

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Zodiac sign is based on the constellation of the stars and weather forecasting by different ways but usually by watching air pressure and more. None of these two is 100% accurate and weather forecasting is usually wrong. Both, however "predicts" the future! so yes I am comparing the two! and also, one argument given by suldanka was that it is haram because it claims to see the future, well using that logic then weather forecasting is haram.

I think you need to dig deeper about this topic abaayo.

Start here please.

https://www.ranker.com/list/demon-possession-by-zodiac-sign/jacob-shelton

As someone who’s reading about astrological signs you should be aware that you’re 50% more likely to be possessed by a demon than anyone else. Because demons love irony more than anything else they would happily send something to possess you that fits in line with your horoscope

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
That’s basically what zodiac signs are, they just labeled how different star appearances look for example a scorpion in November or a lion in August :farmajoyaab: basically giving the star appearances names due to its appearance like giving names to planets

Aries

16d166c0d6d2e5cac20daa28858f7157.jpg

Also called Moloch a god associated with child sacrifice in the fire

images

You see these names have meaning behind them, not just a stars there is a deeper meaning behind them better watch out.

Tukraq

VIP
Aries

16d166c0d6d2e5cac20daa28858f7157.jpg

Also called Moloch a god associated with child sacrifice in the fire

images

You see these names have meaning behind them, not just a stars there deeper meaning behind them better watch out.
Yeah star constellations are named after the Greek pantheon just like the planets are named after the Roman pantheon

this is shirk and kuffur, in fact no salat will be accepted from you for 40 days if you believe it and read it

be careful, its how Satan tricked past nations to commit shirk, so do NOT read horescope from magazines or newspapers or online,

you have been warned,