Do you believe that there is some truth to zodiac signs?

Do you believe that there is some truth behind it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
of course, it's vague, it's a general description. And also the zodiac signs differ in the description and like I mentioned people also have a sun setting sign and a moon sign. To get a more accurate reading you'll have to take those into consideration.
The more broader descriptions like “good natured” are all right. Nothing else, I’m nothing like a Sagittarius.

Tukraq

VIP
Well, in that case, everything forecasting is haram then?? like weather forecasting?? and also zodiac sign doesn't claim nor do I believe it foresees the future. it's only pseudoscientific and makes guesses based on stars. Nothing divine about that!
I think he’s talking about horoscopes and not zodiac signs, horoscopes are about marriage and who you will marry or be compatible with

Well, in that case, everything forecasting is haram then?? like weather forecasting?? and also zodiac sign doesn't claim nor do I believe it foresees the future. it's only pseudoscientific and makes guesses based on stars. Nothing divine about that!
By believing or giving it attention this shit that is based on stars like stars are gods or can predict shit is wrong. Weather forecasting isnt wrong. The geeljire looks for clouds and heads towards them.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
So, the name of the months are also based on ancient Roman gods, doesn't mean that I commit kufr not that I believe in those gods.

https://www.infoplease.com/calendar-holidays/seasons-months-days/names-months

Well we have Islamic calendar and Islamic names for the months.

giphy.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Scorpio:cool:
According to google Scorpio women are Intuitive, smart, stubborn, mysterious and emotions run deep:oops:

Well we have Islamic calendar and Islamic names for the months.

giphy.gif

You had a problem with the fact that the names of the zodiac signs where derived from ancient gods and used that argument to prove that it was kufr. I said no, not based on the names can you claim it as kufr sense the names of the months are also derived from ancient gods which according to your logic it is also kufr for you to go by them. And also, if you have a problem with the names and where they come from then there is also an Arabic version of names of the zodiac signs. But the general reading is the same. signs. http://www.dilap.eu/learning-arabic/culture/arabic-zodiac.htm

You had a problem with the fact that the names of the zodiac signs where derived from ancient gods and used that argument to prove that it was kufr. I said no, not based on the names can you claim it as kufr sense the names of the months are also derived from ancient gods which according to your logic it is also kufr for you to go by them. And also, if you have a problem with the names and where they come from then there is also an Arabic version of names of the zodiac signs. But the general reading is the same. signs. http://www.dilap.eu/learning-arabic/culture/arabic-zodiac.htm
Sxb did you read what i linked?

By believing or giving it attention this shit that is based on stars like stars are gods or can predict shit is wrong. Weather forecasting isnt wrong. The geeljire looks for clouds and heads towards them.

How? I don't believe that stars are gods and I am pretty sure that most people who read zodiac signs dont believe that neither. What is the difference between weather forecasting or Zodiac signs? weather forecasting predicts the weather and is often wrong https://bigthink.com/robby-berman/if-it-seems-the-weather-forecast-is-usually-wrong-youre-right

so, What is the difference??

How? I don't believe that stars are gods and I am pretty sure that most people who read zodiac signs dont believe that neither. What is the difference between weather forecasting or Zodiac signs? weather forecasting predicts the weather and is often wrong https://bigthink.com/robby-berman/if-it-seems-the-weather-forecast-is-usually-wrong-youre-right

so, What is the difference??
The salah (daily prayer) of whoever approaches a fortune-teller and asks him about anything will not be accepted for forty days and nights."
Sahih Muslim, vol. 4, p. 1211, no. 5440

The salah (daily prayer) of whoever approaches a fortune-teller and asks him about anything will not be accepted for forty days and nights."
Sahih Muslim, vol. 4, p. 1211, no. 5440

I don't believe that fortune telling of the past follows the same merit as the one at the present. Also if you are going to call zodiac sign as kufr then you should have the same energy for weather forecasting. and at last, I don't believe these things to have any divinity nor do I expect them to be 100% accurate. I don't believe that the stars are gods and I believe that god sees my true intentions and knows that I am only looking at these things from a curious perspective.

I don't believe that fortune telling of the past follows the same merit as the one at the present. Also if you are going to call zodiac sign as kufr then you should have the same energy for weather forecasting. and at last, I don't believe these things to have any divinity nor do I expect them to be 100% accurate. I don't believe that the stars are gods and I believe that god sees my true intentions and knows that I am only looking at these things from a curious perspective.
Brother you have read anything i linked. Go read them and we can discuss

Trending