Do you believe that there is some truth to zodiac signs?

Do you believe that there is some truth behind it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
Here is a summary of all the zodiac signs, pay in mind these won't be 100% accurate since we all also have a moon sign and a sun rising sign and also these are only general readings of each sign. Also, what is your Zodiac sign?

If you don't know what your zodiac sign is then here is a chart:
signs.png

5f308c3a08401e476e5b6c1b921071e7.jpg

45dbe5d2b7dee222b4ed2abf6da20492.jpg

8577707e818cd2512b0d5f956669752e.jpg

3be8d3a01ecb202ea9c41f1482f63af9.jpg

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
No, I’m suppose to be a Sagittarius. Zodiac signs are the equivalent of Chinese zodiac signs, bullshit.

If you beleive in this and the calenders and signs you are committing shirk

What do you mean to believe? You can believe in a lot of things without it having to be shirk and also this is astrology which is pseudoscientific. So it's all a game of guesses and prediction based on stars. Nobody is claiming it has absolute truth in it nor any divine power behind it.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
So, you find nothing comparative in this summary of Sagittarius personal trait?

a141ba8180628d40b2e3156c6d2d107c.jpg
It’s too vague, there are plenty on there that is true about me. It gets a lot wrong too. I’d say it’s not comprehensive, being direct, honest, and good natured applies to a lot of people.

It’s too vague, there are plenty on there that is true about me. It gets a lot wrong too. I’d say it’s not comprehensive, being direct, honest, and good natured applies to a lot of people.

of course, it's vague, it's a general description. And also the zodiac signs differ in the description and like I mentioned people also have a sun setting sign and a moon sign. To get a more accurate reading you'll have to take those into consideration.

I dont give it power or believe in it . My zodiac is Aquarius! It describes me to a T and most of u who know me will agree it does.

I am also an Aquarius and most people around me says that it describes me perfectly. #aquagang

Trending