Do you believe that there is a foreign elite trying to halt the prosperity of Somalia?

Do you believe it?

• Total voters

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
The only foreign elite hindering the prosperity of Somalia is the diaspora. Instead of studying and contributing to their motherland they choose to deal drugs and become s
:gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
Why would Westerners do that when they have to accept Somali refugees due to their treaties, makes no sense.

I think the West is messing with Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Iran, but not Somalia (mostly).

Apollo

VIP
ኢትዮጵያውያን ጠላቶቻችን ናቸው. ሶማሊያ ደካማ እና የተከፈለ እንዲሆን ይፈልጋሉ.

Because the black water also now know an as Academi a military private company that makes money out of war and was famous for killing innocent civilians in Iraq is now in Somalia. Erik Prince is the founder and him and his company created the Puntland Maritime Police force. https://theintercept.com/2019/05/03/erik-prince-trump-uae-project-veritas/
Not only that in an interview with Mehdi Hassan he said at the January 2017 Seychelles meeting with UAE and Russian nationals that Special Counsel Mueller is investigating, to talk about “Somalia and some of the other problem areas we’d helped with”. It’s starts around the 33:40 minute mark.
Not to mention the people he usually trains in Somalia are more loyal to their foreign backers than they are to Somalia.
F29D233F-D3D6-4B3E-9898-085B242AC7C8.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thebulwark.com/we-should-be-paying-more-attention-to-somalia/?amp

Because of that I think there is some foreign elites that are trying to hinder prosperity in Somalia and I really don’t trust this guy, his company, and his foreign backers being in Somalia.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The people of a truly gaining have done a great job of hiding it cuz even I have no idea who they are

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Because the black water also now know an as Academi a military private company that makes money out of war and was famous for killing innocent civilians in Iraq is now in Somalia. Erik Prince is the founder and him and his company created the Puntland Maritime Police force. https://theintercept.com/2019/05/03/erik-prince-trump-uae-project-veritas/
Not only that in an interview with Mehdi Hassan he said at the January 2017 Seychelles meeting with UAE and Russian nationals that Special Counsel Mueller is investigating, to talk about “Somalia and some of the other problem areas we’d helped with”. It’s starts around the 33:40 minute mark.
Not to mention the people he usually trains in Somalia are more loyal to their foreign backers than they are to Somalia.View attachment 74951

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thebulwark.com/we-should-be-paying-more-attention-to-somalia/?amp

Because of that I think there is some foreign elites that are trying to hinder prosperity in Somalia and I really don’t trust this guy, his company, and his foreign backers being in Somalia.
You hit the nail on the head blackwater in PL, cia with NISA in Koonfur and SAS MI5 in SL

If you think Muse Biixi doesnt answer to MI6 you gotta be joking

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The people of a truly gaining have done a great job of hiding it cuz even I have no idea who they are
You remember when the two Canadian girls were wrongfully arrested by Muse Biixi for alcohol and were sentenced to 2 years? Guess who the Canadian govt contacted, you guessed it Mr. Saajid from Home Office in UK, who immediately ordered their uncoditional release.

Yup Farmaajo and company reminds me of the Aztec chief telling his ppl everything is okay, while Cortez and his men loot/annex mexico/somalia.

Why would Westerners do that when they have to accept Somali refugees due to their treaties, makes no sense.

I think the West is messing with Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Iran, but not Somalia (mostly).
what they payout in welfare they get back in cheap labor and resources so they profit in the end

Trending