Do you believe that age gaps matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nilo adiga un baa igufilan. Come live this Cali life with ya mans

California you say, haye I'm coming snm.
stealing.gif

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I did some research on this and it turns out the perfect couple is a 21 year old women and a 23 year old guy
1410381550258_wps_8_Dating_Graph_COMPOSITE.jpg

"Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) studies have made it possible for scientists to watch the rate at which the PFC matures, and have discovered the male brain doesn't fully develop until age 25. Meanwhile, women experience a maturity rate of 21 years-old."

Biology doesn't lie. Men want younger more beautiful women. That's why the ideal age is 20/21 for most men. So since OP is only 20 it makes sense why he gravitates towards girls younger then him.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Like is it weird if a 20 year old goes for a 16/17 year old.

To me i hate how society would view that man as a predator or something. Mainly social media to be honest. If one person says something, everyone follows that opinion like sheep. People have a hoard like mentality and can't think for themselves.

Im sure that 10-15 years ago, before there was any social media and there was only small internet forums and chat roomse, that age gap would be perfectly normal and more typical.

People want to shame me just because i don't like girls my age (20) and prefer girls between 16-19 which is perfectly fine and legal.
Well sir ima be honest with you that is looked down upon and you will get roasted but if you like them like that a real nigga always puts himself first stop half stepping you either in or out be a pedo with your chest my g. Life’s too short to be thinking about what next man are thinking or doing. Get that bajaq it’s legal in the uk buy ear plugs too for when you around people that know you

VixR

Veritas
It’s a gray area. I think it depends.

But as an aside, guys like that who girls thought were cool bc they were ohh so (oldddd omg he’s 20 and experienced and they wanted us, what?!) turned out to be massive losers. It now makes sense bc the maturity gap between a 16 y.o and 20 y.o is like an ocean, so the fact they cared for a girl that age meant they couldn’t cut it with their own demographic. It was always true like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s a gray area. I think it depends.

But as an aside, guys like that who girls thought were cool bc they were ohh so (oldddd omg he’s 20 and experienced and they wanted us, what?!) turned out to be massive losers. It now makes sense bc the maturity gap between a 16 y.o and 20 y.o is like an ocean, so the fact they cared for a girl that age meant they couldn’t cut it with their own demographic. It was always true like a self-fulfilling prophecy.
according to the data men at age 20 like other 20 year olds it seems however 20 year old women prefer guys that are 23, so you might be correct that they couldn't cut it

I'm not a man, but lets be real a 22-24 yr old look no different to that of a 19 yr old.

Women in their 20s along with men are in their prime. The only difference between a 24 yr old and a 18-19 yr old is mentality, so yes I do find you strange.

World

VIP
according to the data men at age 20 like other 20 year olds it seems however 20 year old women prefer guys that are 23, so you might be correct that they couldn't cut it
So many girls my age go for guys that are like 24-25, but younger girls that are like 17 tend to prefer guys my age.

Ages gap are very normal, it's not like a 16/17 years old is a kid. I think it is in our nature to look for women younger than our own age and for women to look after men older than them. But what i will never understand is, why do some females looked like super models with 16 and when they reached 22-25 they became quite average (their body).

Lets be real, at 22-25 unless a girl tells you her age its hard to tell because appearance wise they look completely the same as when they were 18-20.

Also, 16 is awkward age. Think acne and body not being fully developed 100%.

A 22 yr old woman doesn't magically change to look different on her 22nd birthday and 22 is very young.

So yeah guys like the OP sound kinda creepy tbh.

World

VIP
I'm not a man, but lets be real a 22-24 yr old look no different to that of a 19 yr old.

Women in their 20s along with men are in their prime. The only difference between a 24 yr old and a 18-19 yr old is mentality, so yes I do find you strange.
Not true. I’ve never seen a 24 year old and thought, hmmm she looks 18. They all look 30 to me.

And of course I don’t like the mentality of girls that are 24, they are old. We obviously don’t have anything to relate with. They all tend to have careers, are getting married and shit. I prefer a more youthful girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts