Do you believe in the illuminati

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Definitely.

I recommend that video above if anyone hasn't seen it.

I also really recommend people go to bit chute (one word) and search "altiyan childs", he was some minor celebrity who did a documentary on how basically the celebrities and them are actually freemasons. and he clearly shows it. the documentary is 5+ hours long. it's packed with evidence and you can see all these celebrities doing the same exact symbolism and everything. he also talks about the freemasons at the higher levels worship satan. one thing freemason apologists will say is "oh those claims about masons controlling things and worshipping the devil- that's just nonsense. my uncle was a freemason and they just go out and volunteer and do charity". this really may be true at the lower levels. at the lower levels it really may be... people volunteering and doing charity.

I knew a woman who used to be involved with the order of the eastern star. which is like masonry for girls/women. and she told me about how they were doing weird ritual type stuff. so even at the lower levels of these organizations- they are doing weird rituals/ritualistic type stuff. a lower level member... maybe they go to meetings, do weird ritual stuff, do charity/volunteer stuff. that may true at lower levels. but at the higher levels is where they do stuff like worship satan. and I believe they are involved in human trafficking, maybe human sacrifice, definitely black magic.... and who knows what else. they want people to think they're like boy scouts. does boy scouting involve extreme secrecy? why do you need extreme secrecy, secret codes, secret handshakes, secret symbols and gestures, etc.... why would you need all that if all you do is have meetings and do volunteer work? obviously they are involved in... only Allah knows what all they're involved in.

anyways, I recommend the Altiyan Childs doc. it's probably too long to watch all at once. but watch it over multiple sittings and you will have like an associates degrees in freemason-awareness-ology. notice there are many voices that talk about the yhd (and rightfully so)- but few expose masonry.

the other thing I really really recommend is the book Codex Magica by Texe Marrs. that is a really excellent book showing how all these world leaders are masons.
I’m 10 minutes into altiyans child video, and he’s waffling about Jesus Christ being lord. Are u Christian. Walaal? 💀 or did you just ignore that part. Cus I’m gonna ignore it.

I’m 10 minutes into altiyans child video, and he’s waffling about Jesus Christ being lord. Are u Christian. Walaal? 💀 or did you just ignore that part. Cus I’m gonna ignore it.

oh yes i forgot he says a bunch of Christian propaganda. ignore that part. i forgot to mention it. that's just his beliefs. Christianity is false, لا إله إلا الله

what the video is famous for is how he talks about freemasonry. his christian rantings are nonsense. i would skip parts if he starts rambling about Christianity

I stopped believing in that stuff at 17, spending all my free hours on lizard men, alex jones video, all seeing eye, random politician hand gestures... Good times.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Definitely.

I recommend that video above if anyone hasn't seen it.

I also really recommend people go to bit chute (one word) and search "altiyan childs", he was some minor celebrity who did a documentary on how basically the celebrities and them are actually freemasons. and he clearly shows it. the documentary is 5+ hours long. it's packed with evidence and you can see all these celebrities doing the same exact symbolism and everything. he also talks about the freemasons at the higher levels worship satan. one thing freemason apologists will say is "oh those claims about masons controlling things and worshipping the devil- that's just nonsense. my uncle was a freemason and they just go out and volunteer and do charity". this really may be true at the lower levels. at the lower levels it really may be... people volunteering and doing charity.

I knew a woman who used to be involved with the order of the eastern star. which is like masonry for girls/women. and she told me about how they were doing weird ritual type stuff. so even at the lower levels of these organizations- they are doing weird rituals/ritualistic type stuff. a lower level member... maybe they go to meetings, do weird ritual stuff, do charity/volunteer stuff. that may true at lower levels. but at the higher levels is where they do stuff like worship satan. and I believe they are involved in human trafficking, maybe human sacrifice, definitely black magic.... and who knows what else. they want people to think they're like boy scouts. does boy scouting involve extreme secrecy? why do you need extreme secrecy, secret codes, secret handshakes, secret symbols and gestures, etc.... why would you need all that if all you do is have meetings and do volunteer work? obviously they are involved in... only Allah knows what all they're involved in.

anyways, I recommend the Altiyan Childs doc. it's probably too long to watch all at once. but watch it over multiple sittings and you will have like an associates degrees in freemason-awareness-ology. notice there are many voices that talk about the yhd (and rightfully so)- but few expose masonry.

the other thing I really really recommend is the book Codex Magica by Texe Marrs. that is a really excellent book showing how all these world leaders are masons.
The guy in the video said free masons only marry other free masons, and he showed a picture of David Bowie doing free masons signs later on.
does this mean my queen iman is a free mason ????

1711686178563.png

The guy in the video said free masons only marry other free masons, and he showed a picture of David Bowie doing free masons signs later on.
does this mean my queen iman is a free mason ????

View attachment 322197

how can Freemasons only marry freemasons? I thought freemasons have to be men and no women are allowed to be masons. I think the guy that makes the documentary, I think maybe he says this is a myth and secretly they have women freemasons. either they really only allow men or they generally only allow men. because otherwise, why should they have the order of the eastern star which is a whole female counterpart to masonry.

I don't really know much about Iman but..... if you've seen David Bowie or some famous person doing masonic symbolism.... and it is very clear to you that they are doing so... I would be suspicious of anyone that's very close with them. I just generally assume that people are similar to who they hang around.

the main thing I think is worthwhile about the documentary is how it shows all the masonic symbolism. as for the stuff the guy actually says...... I wouldn't necessarily trust what he says. but I believe him when he says the high-up freemasons worship the devil. that part I definitely believe.

Trending

Latest posts