Do you believe in the illuminati

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
With all this shit going on with P Diddy do y’all believe ryan Garcia when he said celebrities do disgusting things with kids
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
I Stopped caring about it years ago as the elites will never face justice cause they run justice and they run everything it’s best to be a good citizen and turn a blind eye

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
😂😂
C1581639-B817-49B7-9BC1-46AA0A4178DD.jpeg

If you don't believe in the Illuminati by 2024, there's no saving you. The devil can work in plain sight. It's legit on the dollar bill, the government wont give you an answer to what the pyramid means and why it says "New Order". No one will explain it because they want to leave you clueless but aware.

It's the fundamental idea of the religion of Satanism. Members must tell the world the evil they commit, and it would no longer be evil because they informed you can you decided to indulge. That's why we see all the signs, they are working according to the Satanic Bible.
1711515756419.png

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
If you don't believe in the Illuminati by 2024, there's no saving you. The devil can work in plain sight. It's legit on the dollar bill, the government doesn't even have answer to what the pyramid means and why it says "New Order". No one can explain it because they want to leave you clueless but aware. View attachment 321918
even then, what's the point no one can ever do anything, it's hopeless to try and convince anyone and this illuminati will stay in power forever, who cares

even then, what's the point no one can ever do anything, it's hopeless to try and convince anyone and this illuminati will stay in power forever, who cares
Informing yourself is the best thing you can do, so you don't become corrupted. In music they outwardly rap about drugs so you'll be influence to do it. They don't storm your house and drug you. The same way the illuminati tricks you into the rat race, without forcing you.

Everything is a conscious decision, if you don't know better you fall under their schemes. So it's not hopeless you can always save yourself, even your family.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
With all this shit going on with P Diddy do y’all believe ryan Garcia when he said celebrities do disgusting things with kids
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They exist and it’s public you can join them but I don’t believe they control the world, and even if they do I really don’t care walhy. I really dislike almost all conspiracy theory about secret organizations.

Isn’t Illuminati and Freemason the same thing sometimes it called Illuminati or Freemasons.

I think there's two possibilities.

1- There is not really any such thing as "the Illuminati" and all the conspiracy content that talks about "the Illuminati" is actually talking about the Freemasons.

2- The Illuminati is a real thing and it's an elite group within the high-level hierarchy of the freemasons.

I accept 2 as a possibility but I believe it's 1. I don't think there is "the Illuminati" and "Illuminati conspiracy theories" are actually talking about the freemasons.

I also want to point out that I believe it is a trap to talk about Jews while not discussing the freemasons.

Because the freemasons are run by yhd. freemasonry is full of jewish stuff. their rituals, symbolism, all of it is extremely Jewish.

if you look at Trump, Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un, etc... Trump could be Jewish. I don't imagine Xi or Kim are, I don't think they could blend in. But it doesn't really matter because they are freemasons. so the yhd can rule over the masses via non-jew freemason intermediaries. therefore, it is necessary to oppose the jewish-masonic network and not only talk about jews like "antisemites" do.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Our Eritrean brother Nipsey Hussle opposed the music industry for legitimate reasons.
He remained independent. He didn’t even join big companies like MMG or YMCMB…

it isn't true. I think late 90's Afghanistan was independent of the masonic structure and so that's why Bush went and invaded them. it is very much possible a society may break free but then they will be targeted. in 1930's Spain, the Nationalist forces aligned with Franco literally went to war with the freemasons. there was a civil war and they massively fought the Communists and freemasons in Spain. they actively sought out names and lists of freemasons in Spain and went after them. I am not saying I agree with the brutality of what they did, as they simply.... dealt with known freemasons in a very simple and very conclusive and ugly way. there was basically a genocide of freemasons in 1930's Spain. many people don't know this.

B7AE9C61-22CA-4E71-9BF6-F310432401D0.jpeg

^Franco crushed the masons.

I don't agree with how specifically they did it but I mention this because it proves that it is very much possible a force rises to challenge them. they are afraid of this possibility.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
it isn't true. I think late 90's Afghanistan was independent of the masonic structure and so that's why Bush went and invaded them. it is very much possible a society may break free but then they will be targeted. in 1930's Spain, the Nationalist forces aligned with Franco literally went to war with the freemasons. there was a civil war and they massively fought the Communists and freemasons in Spain. they actively sought out names and lists of freemasons in Spain and went after them. I am not saying I agree with the brutality of what they did, as they simply.... dealt with known freemasons in a very simple and very conclusive and ugly way. there was basically a genocide of freemasons in 1930's Spain. many people don't know this.

View attachment 321928

^Franco crushed the masons.

I don't agree with how specifically they did it but I mention this because it proves that it is very much possible a force rises to challenge them. they are afraid of this possibility.
can you reccomend some texts and videos which show the masonic domination over societies

can you reccomend some texts and videos which show the masonic domination over societies

Definitely.

I recommend that video above if anyone hasn't seen it.

I also really recommend people go to bit chute (one word) and search "altiyan childs", he was some minor celebrity who did a documentary on how basically the celebrities and them are actually freemasons. and he clearly shows it. the documentary is 5+ hours long. it's packed with evidence and you can see all these celebrities doing the same exact symbolism and everything. he also talks about the freemasons at the higher levels worship satan. one thing freemason apologists will say is "oh those claims about masons controlling things and worshipping the devil- that's just nonsense. my uncle was a freemason and they just go out and volunteer and do charity". this really may be true at the lower levels. at the lower levels it really may be... people volunteering and doing charity.

I knew a woman who used to be involved with the order of the eastern star. which is like masonry for girls/women. and she told me about how they were doing weird ritual type stuff. so even at the lower levels of these organizations- they are doing weird rituals/ritualistic type stuff. a lower level member... maybe they go to meetings, do weird ritual stuff, do charity/volunteer stuff. that may true at lower levels. but at the higher levels is where they do stuff like worship satan. and I believe they are involved in human trafficking, maybe human sacrifice, definitely black magic.... and who knows what else. they want people to think they're like boy scouts. does boy scouting involve extreme secrecy? why do you need extreme secrecy, secret codes, secret handshakes, secret symbols and gestures, etc.... why would you need all that if all you do is have meetings and do volunteer work? obviously they are involved in... only Allah knows what all they're involved in.

anyways, I recommend the Altiyan Childs doc. it's probably too long to watch all at once. but watch it over multiple sittings and you will have like an associates degrees in freemason-awareness-ology. notice there are many voices that talk about the yhd (and rightfully so)- but few expose masonry.

the other thing I really really recommend is the book Codex Magica by Texe Marrs. that is a really excellent book showing how all these world leaders are masons.

btw while I'm at it let me quickly show that Trump is a mason.

2827E31C-0BC2-4557-BC39-FB1509531A6C.jpeg

ok so that above is Benito Juárez. evil guy. famous mx president and freemason. notice the apron.

this is a freemason website openly talking about masonic apron

E18CD2E8-18FE-4F9D-A60D-4561BAC0F728.jpeg

George Washington pictured with Masonic apron^

8D2677A1-C765-4E78-92B8-A9F322E2F239.jpeg

that is Trump with a "giant letter from North Korea". look how Trump and the North Korean are grinning. the news will tell u how N korea and the US are such enemies... meanwhile Trump is doing a clear reference to the masonic apron... the north koreans are in on it. they're run by the masons just like the US.

also the gmail symbol was a masonic apron.

C2C63452-6480-440E-B66A-56FAD22495F2.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts