Do you all remember the Ethiopian Karen from Tik Tok?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lmao did she lie though
Y’all said she is obsessed but y’all dedicated a whole thread to her and always talking shit about Ethiopians. Its clear who is obsessed.
I bet all of her followers are Somalians.

Lmao did she lie though
Y’all said she is obsessed but y’all dedicated a whole thread to her and always talking shit about Ethiopians. Its clear who is obsessed.
Ngl we give folks too much attention. I suggest we just ignore this stuff and then it will just die down

Lmao did she lie though

She is obsessed with us and we wouldnt acknowledge her if she isnt constantly seeking our attention. Just like you who is on a Somali forum. I dont have the energy or desire to sign on an ethipian forum, heck, I dont even know ethipians have a forum. Both of you should seek help.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She is obsessed with us and we wouldnt acknowledge her if she isnt constantly seeking our attention. Just like you who is on a Somali forum. I dont have the energy or desire to sign on an ethipian forum, heck, I dont even know ethipians have a forum. Both of you should seek help.
You seek help
I am no harm, I am actually the nicest member . Be a good woman , women should be nurturers not haters.

Last edited:
Lmao did she lie though
Keep karbashing that old hog.

She is amhara.They are the most racist people on earth.
They literary forced their culture into the rest of Ethiopians and they dont even beleive other ethnic groups exist in Ethiopia they beleive God created those groups.to serve Amhara.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Keep karbashing that old hog.

She is amhara.They are the most racist people on earth.
They literary forced their culture into the rest of Ethiopians and they dont even beleive other ethnic groups exist in Ethiopia they beleive God created those groups.to serve Amhara.

You are sick person !

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
The same people that call black people “baryas” :mjlol: :mjlol: Oh they’re racist all right they just know how to hide it well unlike us. On top of that Ethiopians are pussies as well wa fuuleyaal they don’t want to get into conflict with black peope.

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong
But isint Madow just a hair texture I’ve never heard it in a negative fashion
When older somalis want to be racist to madows they just say adoon or just say afrikaan

Apollo

VIP
Correct me if I’m wrong
But isint madow just a hair texture I’ve never heard it in a negative fashion
When older somalis want to be racist to madows they just say adoon or just say afrikaan

It has three meanings:

It can mean:

- non-Horn African Sub-Saharan African/Black person (neutral)
- course hair (descriptive)
- n!gger/black slave (pejorative).

It depends on context.

Zanji originally meant from Zanzibar in Arabic, but in Turkish (Zenci) it now means n!gger. Turks also differ on this, some say it is a neutral word, while left leaning/polite/politically correct Turks consider it a racial slur.

Now the self proclaimed "lions of Africa" are whinning about us. But I thought they were the bravehearts of Africa, the conquerors of Saudis, the lions of judah, the kings of planet earth. I wish a Somali would educate her on the fact they were loosing the 77 war until other countries( as always) who came to help them that did.

Still stuck at '77?
:snoop::drakekidding:

Sure you were listening these while posing :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
You seek help
I am no harm, I am actually the nicest member . Be a good woman , women should be nurturers not haters.

Defending yourself does not equal not being a good woman or a good person. You and that obsessed psychopath should take your own advice who makes hateful videos on tiktok obsessing over Somalis.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Correct me if I’m wrong
But isint madow just a hair texture I’ve never heard it in a negative fashion

I second this, me and my family/friends just use it as a describing word for non Horn people. I’ve never used it in a derogatory way.

Now compare this how AA casually say the N word the hard er to insult each other. Or how other Africans make up names to purposefully insult Somalis.

Wtf does this b1tch expect...? We're Somalis, we even use provocative terms on our family members and siblings. It ain't that deep......

Trending

Latest posts