Do you all remember the Ethiopian Karen from Tik Tok?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
DO you all remember this Ethiopian habar? :gucciwhat:

Well this is her now. Lecturing Somalis about slur words.:damn: :dead:
part 1

part 2

Its the self righteous tone for me :hillarybiz: :mjlol:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Ethiopian Hypocrisy has entered the chat.....

Not only do they call Oromos Galla, but they call Madows barya :hemad:
J_reer is quite innocent compared to those terms :mjlol:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Fam we get karbaashed by every ethnicity ffs. This must be how Jews feel:mjcry::mjcry:
Except now jews are winning while Somalis cant get past qabil and turning on their own people to get some ajnabi acceptance. :francis:

My point is we both get unwarranted hate. At least I can understand why people say that about Jews cos it stems from jealously , but what about us lol

Now the self proclaimed "lions of Africa" are whinning about us. But I thought they were the bravehearts of Africa, the conquerors of Saudis, the lions of judah, the kings of planet earth. I wish a Somali would educate her on the fact they were loosing the 77 war until other countries( as always) who came to help them that did.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Now the self proclaimed "lions of Africa" are whinning about us. But I thought they were the bravehearts of Africa, the conquerors of Saudis, the lions of judah, the kings of planet earth. I wish a Somali would educate her on the fact they were loosing the 77 war until other countries( as always) who came to help them that did.
I dont see the point of bragging about a war we lost in. Even if other countries were helping them same thing can be said for us. The Soviets were allies with Somalia before they switched sides.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I dont see the point of bragging about a war we lost in. Even if other countries were helping them same thing can be said for us. The Soviets were allies with Somalia before they switched sides.
we lost bc these cowards get help for their allies the b1tches needed help and without their allies they would have lost everything so we do have something to brag as it takes mulitple nations to beat a few somalis

giphy.gif

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
My point is we both get unwarranted hate. At least I can understand why people say that about Jews cos it stems from jealously , but what about us lol
Yuuuuuge online presence and unawareness of how to avoid social media faux-pas made our name go Brrrr

Ethiopians make it seem as though they alone won that war against us when that wasnt the case. We shouldnt allow them to keep telling the distorted version of 77. I hope someone who has tiktok reminds her of how they lost every war including the one with Italy until the British saved them.

Trending