Do You Agree with His Decision?

Do you agree with his decision?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The greatest destroyers of marriages after the mother in laws are the wife's friends.

The strong conscious women can stand up to both easily and dictate the whole thing, but the weak ones will fall face first into those traps and no matter how strong the husband is, he is simply powerless to do anything about it as she burns the whole house down.

The record divorce rates speak for themselves. You can essentially classify a human into 3 distinct categories

1) The consciously awake (very few in number)
2) The sheep ( the fast majority)
3) The consciously dead. (sizeable number)

Since the majority are sheep, that's the one a man is more likely to end up with, now providing he fits the first category himself, he has his work cutout for him, he will have to try to elevate her to the same position as himself which is a gruesome tiresome long process, but it has to be done otherwise that sheep may end up throwing herself of that bridge or set the whole house on fire.

The thing about a sheep is that the herder dictates, that herder is either the husband or it's someone else that's taking the sheep to the wolf's (her mum/friends/society/state or some poisonous -ism etc)

Now I class you as a sheep, so yes if I am unfortunate enough to end up with you, all that poison has to go, you will only graze in organic green pastures and keep being closely herded this way until you make that transformation into a conscious being.

@John Michael actually seems to be of the few on this forum who think independently. You guys just don't agree. People have different views and values and thats fine.

That's not cool man.

Pride is so high in our males that if anyone approaches someone's wife they assume she's untrustworthy.

In my marriage we have a home together, children and work together. When my wife is approached in public with me and other males greet her, I don't freak out based on emotions. Even when she steps out to have dinner with her friends, I expect other males to try and do what single males do.

We have other worries like mortgage bills, paying tuition, capital gains taxes, savings for children school.

There's is no way I'm going to let emotional pride destroy our household.

You are a highly liberal dude were as I am a conservative guy, this has nothing to do with pride, in fact it has a lot to do with gheerah, a concept that's probably very alien to you.

Every vile story of infidelity or shamelessness I hear regarding a women, her husband was always some liberal goof ball.

I was reading this study they did a long time ago that showed that liberal man are 3x times more likely to be cuckold, 5 times more likely to have an adulteress as a wife (unknowingly) and also twice as likely to forgive an adulteress skank they have caught.

@embarassing

I don't see your vote eedo.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It might start out as 60 minutes of observing. Until someone gets locked in a cage and occasionally fed. This girl was luckily cut loose before that happened.

tumblr_inline_nokdirLtpO1qauxdf_500.gif

Last edited:
You are a highly liberal dude were as I am a conservative guy, this has nothing to do with pride, in fact it has a lot to do with gheerah, a concept that's probably very alien to you.

Every vile story of infidelity or shamelessness I hear regarding a women, her husband was always some liberal goof ball.

I was reading this study they did a long time ago that showed that liberal man are 3x times more likely to be cuckold, 5 times more likely to have an adulteress as a wife (unknowingly) and also twice as likely to forgive an adulteress skank they have caught.

@embarassing

Liberal? Conservative?

Your not even married and you consulted a divorce.:draketf:

Anyways, the point I was trying to make is that a women's value is within her ability to build a life with you. If you're married to a passionate libaaxad who works hard, builds her equity and can raise children, what do you care if she high fives a guy?

Just like I tell people to focus on thier Gobol, they should equally focus on thier relationships and forget about other people's.

Gambar

VIP
Liberal? Conservative?

Your not even married and you consulted a divorce.:draketf:

Anyways, the point I was trying to make is that a women's value is within her ability to build a life with you. If you're married to a passionate libaaxad who works hard, builds her equity and can raise children, what do you care if she high fives a guy?

Just like I tell people to focus on thier Gobol, they should equally focus on thier relationships and forget about other people's.
tumblr_inline_oke3udrpQ21qfb043_500.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Oh definitely a , saying hello to that many people especially men? thats unacceptable. She probably screwed all those men, tell your friend to stay away and marry a nice xaalimo from home.

Last edited:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I recently met a friend of mine who was in doubt about the women he wanted to marry with regards to how well she is known or a lack thereof for the better, ofcourse he prefers one that isn't like most healthy males.

I advised him to take her out to a busy high street that's local and observe the direct/indirect/subtle interactions taking place whilst keeping his big mouth shut so he can observe while allowing her to do the same.

He just reported back to me in total shock calling the whole marriage off after counting almost 20 people she knew in the space of 60 minutes, 10 of them being males.

These interactions were of course mostly the friendly "Hi/Nod" gestures from a distance but three of those guys went further and came over for a brief chat while shaking his hand, one of them even hugged her. (he was in utter disbelief throughout)

I told him prior that misery loves company and most of these diaspora women are mini shameless celebrities that thrive of attention whoring until it catches up with them later in life.

I also told him the figure is likely higher then 10 as some males have more of an innate shame not to do such things when she is with someone in public unlike those other xoolo's

In light of this it would interesting to make a public poll to see what the wider sspot community thinks about this decision, interesting to read all the different points of views.
I recently met a friend of mine who was in doubt about the women he wanted to marry with regards to how well she is known or a lack thereof for the better, ofcourse he prefers one that isn't like most healthy males.

I advised him to take her out to a busy high street that's local and observe the direct/indirect/subtle interactions taking place whilst keeping his big mouth shut so he can observe while allowing her to do the same.

He just reported back to me in total shock calling the whole marriage off after counting almost 20 people she knew in the space of 60 minutes, 10 of them being males.

These interactions were of course mostly the friendly "Hi/Nod" gestures from a distance but three of those guys went further and came over for a brief chat while shaking his hand, one of them even hugged her. (he was in utter disbelief throughout)

I told him prior that misery loves company and most of these diaspora women are mini shameless celebrities that thrive of attention whoring until it catches up with them later in life.

I also told him the figure is likely higher then 10 as some males have more of an innate shame not to do such things when she is with someone in public unlike those other xoolo's

In light of this it would interesting to make a public poll to see what the wider sspot community thinks about this decision, interesting to read all the different points of views.

Take your girl westfield bush or stratford

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I say no because I know girls that get attention just by their super nice personality. However, he should investigate but how you gonna plan to marry a girl without doing a background check:mahubowtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This exists in every community that has humans.

And your friend just nuked his life with an emotional bomb.

Unless he's expecting to have Somali women fall from ciirka like prestine rain droplets, his decision is complete Xoolonimo.

I'm worried for your friend because he chose to take major life decision based on his emotions.

This is dangerous and if you move throughout life making difficult decisions based on your emotions than your life will be filled with hardship and regret. Emotional decisions can great financial losses and gains for others who pray on people making emotional decisions.

Your friend is completely blind to the fact that many Somali women grew up like the rest of us in public housing surrounded by males in their innocence.

When you're a child growing up, you can't control who you grow up around and if 10-20 Somali males approached her, they could have been from any era of her life.

It seems your friend wants his wife to walk around with a "Married Sticker" on her forehead. Maskiinka is being pulled apart by his emotions and insecurity.
Do your okay with your fiance being dog whistled and hugged in front of your face?

What a Canadian Cuck!

I knew my date was gonna be short when she said thank you to the waiter, thank you for what? The guy is doing his job serving ppl, unless..... :notsureif:

@embarassing

I voted yes, not because I necessarily think there is anything wrong with her, or the guy. Neither of them should have to deal with that unnecessary stress so early on. They should both find people better suited for them.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
My wife is finnish and she goes to sauna with naked men and women at her work place, what should i do?

We already have 13 kids oh god:wowsweat:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mr Bermuda Triangle boowe no matter how much you think you could control your wife it don't make a difference if she meets a man who says the right words and has the charisma and witty forget about hugging her boowe watch your wife I'll sell her

Any practicing Muslim man would also be in disbelief and his basis for rejecting her are reasonable and understood.
I can imagine a conservative fellow like him wouldn't be too happy about men even knowing a potential marital partner well enough to say hi on the streets to , forget about hugging.
And how is he like, does he know many girls, does he free mix? he shakes hand with and hugs? There are a lot of delusional men who want an ideal woman while they themselves are not. If he does similar, he shouldn't be expecting anyone better.
I was about to advise a friend of mine on the same issue, but he was just like the girl if not worse.

It seems he hasn't been asking the right questions to her for him to know her enough.
What I'll assume is that he wouldn't entertain the possibility of male friends, possibly not wanting her to work and instead being a stay at home mom.
I highly doubt a girl of her personality would accept those terms.
What are her social media like, does she post attention whoring pics? Is she materialistic? Is she always with a group of girls or an independent thinker? Has he been asking the right questions/observing her or was he asking her what her favorite genre of music, or observing unimportant things.

For the sake of a relationship lasting, he should find someone who has the same ideals as him. Why'd it take him as long as it did I for him to figure her out puzzles me. So that his judgement doesn't get muddled the next time he looks for a woman I'd tell him to ask his parents, a trusted relative etc. as they are better judges of character then ourselves.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
What's with Young guys and wanting to marry early.?
Chill gentlemen, experience your life, loose you virginity to a Latina and enjoy the siil brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts