Do you agree with habayar ?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
sis it works like this. I give you the yanuur you give me a lifetime of bills paid and lacaag worry free life. Does it not say in the Quran that men are the protectors of women?
:diddyass:

She is 100 percent correct. Boqolki boqol! What the hell am I doing with a guy that can't even pay for dinner? Gabdho, raise your standards!

Also, don't ever accept bullshit like coffee dates, car dates, walking dates. Make these men earn access to you. War ya ilahey yaqaan! Is qiimey.

Who cares about independence, I'd rather be spoiled by my dominant king :rejoice:
Abayo macaan war aan ku siiyo. Independence is for you. For the children you will bring to this earth iA. He doesn't need to be pocket watching. Alot of this feminist stuff is benefitting the men because they expect 50/50 when that doesn't even exist. Keep what is yours, and take what is his (which is also yours). Don't have naxariis, men don't, nor will they care.

Alluring

Sayonara
Abayo macaan war aan ku siiyo. Independence is for you. For the children you will bring to this earth iA. He doesn't need to be pocket watching. Alot of this feminist stuff is benefitting the men because they expect 50/50 when that doesn't even exist. Keep what is yours, and take what is his (which is also yours). Don't have naxariis, men don't will not care.
Good advice. I get his and mine, I love being a muslim woman.

Jungle

VIP
Abayo macaan war aan ku siiyo. Independence is for you. For the children you will bring to this earth iA. He doesn't need to be pocket watching. Alot of this feminist stuff is benefitting the men because they expect 50/50 when that doesn't even exist. Keep what is yours, and take what is his (which is also yours). Don't have naxariis, men don't, nor will they care.
:deadrose: :dead1: :dead:

This a mad statement. I genuinely feel sorry for the dacif guy that ends up with you.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
She is 100 percent correct. Boqolki boqol! What the hell am I doing with a guy that can't even pay for dinner? Gabdho, raise your standards!

Also, don't ever accept bullshit like coffee dates, car dates, walking dates. Make these men earn access to you. War ya ilahey yaqaan! Is qiimey.
Are you with him for the lacag only? Laughable :pachah1:

Gambar

VIP

Coffee dates are a finesse. You can’t accept shidh from a McCafe menu. Weger!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I cover myself if I am dining in a group setting and always keep my card on me. If I know the girl well enough I don't have a problem paying.

I am able to clock if she just want free food tho. Too easy. :dead:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Dates are haram. I’ll go straight to the wali to discuss the price :trumpsmirk:
I think they meant a halal date ie with Maharm. I heard that desi communities make the girl go with her brother to meet her new love intrest and watch him closely to see if hes broke or not:silanyosmile:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I think they meant a halal date ie with Maharm. I heard that desi communities make the girl go with her brother to meet her new love intrest and watch him closely to see if hes broke or not:silanyosmile:
Ain’t nobody going on a date with adeer sitting in the middle waad waalateen markaan :mjlol::mjlol:

Trending