Do you agree that spirituality takes a lot from Islam?

Ok "Medical Doctor" Zakir Naik (with unproved stats and retarded conclusions)

Nobody's a hindou here,
but your contradictions made me laugh,

keep riding high on khat, fellow urine-drinker.
No contradictions whatsoever sxb, i spoke with knowing and from a place of ignorance and after reading on it i corrected myself.

whatever dindu and no Somali practices that.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Goat-fucking, camel urine-drinking, dying from malaria niggas are now insulting cow-urine drinking, Ganga-swimming, unhygienic Hindus.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Some Muslims are claiming that spirituality takes a lot from Islam, which doesn’t make sense because most things that people do in spirituality isn’t considered to be “good” in Islam

Spirituality mostly takes it core beliefs from Hinduism and Buddhism.

Anyone who’s educated about Islam, could you explain as to why you may think that spirituality takes form Islam and or why you don’t believe that Islam and spirituality have the same core beliefs.

You are wasting your time asking these questions on this site where religious trolls and teenage atheist edge lord clowns are amok. I recommend something like this guy's YouTube channel:

Or somewhere like r/Philosophy or r/Religion or just generally hunt online for high-brow anthropology groups that discuss religion and spirituality.

You are wasting your time asking these questions on this site where religious trolls and teenage atheist edge lord clowns are amok. I recommend something like this guy's YouTube channel:

Or something like r/Philosophy or r/Religion or just generally hunt online for high-brow anthropology groups that discuss religion and spirituality.
Wollahi you and other few people actually seem well educated thank you for actually answering my question!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Nah thanks,
real niggas die like true kangs,

will never eat a camel's dung

:browtf::mjcry:

Damn, man. Is that what the Frogs taught you? To just quit cos you don't like the smell of camel dung? Your whole line... all the niggas who spunked for generations into women who spread their legs for them. All the mothers who went through 9 months of pregnancy, probably unhappy marriages and nursed all those ungrateful asses for you to piss it all away cos you're too good for camel dung? Nacallah.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
And Jimmy Savile is your people then😂 dafuq when did somalis turn into Afghanis.

1627214403793.png

> uses Afghan-style of Guerilla,
> trained and equiped by fellow terrorists who passed their classes in the Afghani Emirates,
> Afghanistan was hosting all the terrorist groups,

according to your "logic" fallacies:
if said Hindus bathe in cow-shit,
thus, all Spirituality from Hinduism is false (a 4000 years old religion, with multiple branches, who birthed major religions in Asia, like Buddhism),

I'm doing just like you:
> random Muslims drinking camel urine,
> random Muslims fucking a goat,

thus, all Muslims are goat-fucking, camel-urine drinkers.

Do you fucking understand that you make no sense, fellow nigga?
If you want to talk about Islamic Spirituality, you're welcome.
But stay woke in your contradictions, dude.

:mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Damn, man. Is that what the Frogs taught you? To just quit cos you don't like the smell of camel dung? Your whole line... all the niggas who spunked for generations into women who spread their legs for them. All the mothers who went through 9 months of pregnancy, probably unhappy marriages and nursed all those ungrateful asses for you to piss it all away cos you're too good for camel dung? Nacallah.

Real people die with honor,
while others subjugate themselves to the levels of a camel's dung!

No hate to Camelid people, I love them but I take no shit from no one!

:mjhaps:

View attachment 194650

> uses Afghan-style of Guerilla,
> trained and equiped by fellow terrorists who passed their classes in the Afghani Emirates,
> Afghanistan was hosting all the terrorist groups,

according to your "logic" fallacies:
if said Hindus bathe in cow-shit,
thus, all Spirituality from Hinduism is false (a 4000 years old religion, with multiple branches, who birthed major religions in Asia, like Buddhism),

I'm doing just like you:
> random Muslims drinking camel urine,
> random Muslims fucking a goat,

thus, all Muslims are goat-fucking, camel-urine drinkers.

Do you fucking understand that you make no sense, fellow nigga?
If you want to talk about Islamic Spirituality, you're welcome.
But stay woke in your contradictions, dude.

:mjlol:
Whatever dude😂😂

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Whatever dude😂😂

Indian tribal ritual”

He's another lazy lamagoodle,
tired of them tbh.

They strike you with their unsolicited posts then leave.
Doesn't he understand that our subject is to talk about Spirituality,
not rituals from local Indians?

:susp: