Do you agree that spirituality takes a lot from Islam?

Some Muslims are claiming that spirituality takes a lot from Islam, which doesn’t make sense because most things that people do in spirituality isn’t considered to be “good” in Islam

Spirituality mostly takes it core beliefs from Hinduism and Buddhism.

Anyone who’s educated about Islam, could you explain as to why you may think that spirituality takes form Islam and or why you don’t believe that Islam and spirituality have the same core beliefs.

in my opinion: no.

meditation, the practice of yoga, the concept of self love and working to achieve your life purposes and become the best version of yourself and to become spiritual connected with ourself aren’t things that is practiced in Islam.

Based

VIP
Why are you obsessed with Islam and Muslims? We get it you left the deen and now you're a free bird. Enjoy yourself and stop being a nerd

Why are you obsessed with Islam and Muslims? We get it you left the deen and now you're a free bird. Enjoy yourself and stop being a nerd
Huh? What are you talking about? And who’s a nerd? I’m sorry but aren’t you the ignorant racist kid on this site who belittles other ethnic groups because he genuinely thinks that he’s above them while he’s just insecure about who he is and is ashamed about himself? Please get a life lmao

No LMFAO, most of those stuff are from Hinduism
Lmaooo it’s because people say that manifestation is the same as a Dua, and the concept of the evil eye, connecting yourself spiritually comes from Islam too (mainly from Sufism but you get what I mean)

Psychologist

Changemaker
Lmaooo it’s because people say that manifestation is the same as a Dua, and the concept of the evil eye, connecting yourself spiritually comes from Islam too (mainly from Sufism but you get what I mean)
i seen that titkok too, lmao they lack to understand that this whole new age thing was inspired by Hinduism

i seen that titkok too, lmao they lack to understand that this whole new age thing was inspired by Hinduism
The whole comments under those TikToks 😭😭 pretty sure that having crystals and believing in them and practicing loa is considered to be shirk, not smt that is allowed but you do you 😭✋

The whole comments under those TikToks 😭😭 pretty sure that having crystals and believing in them and practicing loa is considered to be shirk, not smt that is allowed but you do you 😭✋
We dont and most muslims dont use amuletts or crystals etc, its mostly countries that have had or have a big sufi community, like south east asians and turks, and shia too with the ”Ali sword”.
but believing and practicing faith is being spritual, you believe in a higher deity. Or are you talking about sitting in a circle and throat singing, dancing or repeating chants in order to get in a trance🧐

hindus drink cow urine is that something you want to practice?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We dont and most muslims dont use amuletts or crystals etc, its mostly countries that have had or have a big sufi community, like south east asians and turks, and shia too with the ”Ali sword”.
but believing and practicing faith is being spritual, you believe in a higher deity. Or are you talking about sitting in a circle and throat singing, dancing or repeating chants in order to get in a trance🧐

Unlike our pure brothers in Islam who drink halal'fied Camel urine:

:hahaidiot:

there’s a difference between practicing spirituality and being spiritual, the only Muslims I witness to be spiritual are Sufi’s, yes most of their core beliefs are similar to being spiritual.

chanting isn’t spiritual, you’re just inviting a deity to come to you.

I’m specifically talking about the core beliefs of Hinduism, Spirituality takes its influence from Hinduism, Buddhism and other mystical religions.

this is what spirituality is:
“Spirituality involves the recognition of a feeling or sense or belief that there is something greater than myself, something more to being human than sensory experience, and that the greater whole of which we are part is cosmic or divine in nature”

I retract my post, the urine of the cow and camel is permissable to drink and is not an obligation and has some medicinal aspects.
But why do your people swim in cow shit?
WHOS YOUR PEOPLE 💀💀💀💀 why are you even retracting? What does poor people swimming in nasty ass rivers in India have to with me

there’s a difference between practicing spirituality and being spiritual, the only Muslims I witness to be spiritual are Sufi’s, yes most of their core beliefs are similar to being spiritual.

chanting isn’t spiritual, you’re just inviting a deity to come to you.

I’m specifically talking about the core beliefs of Hinduism, Spirituality takes its influence from Hinduism, Buddhism and other mystical religions.

this is what spirituality is:
“Spirituality involves the recognition of a feeling or sense or belief that there is something greater than myself, something more to being human than sensory experience, and that the greater whole of which we are part is cosmic or divine in nature”
But isnt that what believing entails in islam, ’belief in something greater than oneself? And isnt that spirituality by the definition of your post?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I retract my post, the urine of the cow and camel is permissable to drink and is not an obligation and has some medicinal aspects.
But why do your people swim in cow shit?

Ok "Medical Doctor" Zakir Naik (with unproved stats and retarded conclusions)

Nobody's a hindou here,
but your contradictions made me laugh,

keep riding high on khat, fellow urine-drinker.

But isnt that what believing entails in islam, ’belief in something greater than oneself? And isnt that spirituality by the definition of your post?
“something more to being human than sensory experience, and that the greater whole of which we are part is cosmic or divine in nature

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
WHOS YOUR PEOPLE 💀💀💀💀 why are you even retracting? What does poor people swimming in nasty ass rivers in India have to with me

He's a pure lamagoodle stock, his points are vile and don't hold any weight.
Attacking Hindus on being "urine drinkers" while Islam allows drinking camel urine is pretty laughable.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Trending