Do yall only strictly eat halal food

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was raped under Islamic ruling my word would only mean half of the man who raped me. That system as it is practiced is barbaric, and even you couldn't live under it. :mahubowtf:

Your father, brother, or husband will make decisions for you and your other sisters :samwelcome:

Only secular laws with a strong rational basis with enshrined individual rights is the basis of government :fittytousand:

Idc, I'll marry a great man and I'll go to jannah for being obedient and useful. (InshaAllah).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You just set women's right back by 200 years.

Islam gave women rights when they had none, have you heard of the years of jahiliyyah before our prophet PBUH?! Babies were killed if they were female and poor women were forced to be naked and were raped at whim. It's almost like that today, I mean how often do people harass you just because of your gender? Return to the light sis, you'll indulge in whatever you desire in Jannah. :)

Islam gave women rights when they had none, have you heard of the years of jahiliyyah before our prophet PBUH?! Babies were killed if they were female and poor women were forced to be naked and were raped at whim. It's almost like that today, I mean how often do people harass you just because of your gender? Return to the light sis, you'll indulge in whatever you desire in Jannah. :)

I will not settle for not being murdered at my cradle as an improvement. How could you make such an argument? :gucciwhat:

I shall use my god-given abilities of reasoning and not let less able men dominate me because they got pickle down there:hillarybiz:

I will not settle for not being murdered at my cradle as an improvement. How could you make such an argument? :gucciwhat:

I shall use my god-given abilities of reasoning and not let less able men dominate me because they got pickle down there:hillarybiz:

I'm not telling you to submit to a man; I'm telling you to submit to your Lord and creator. Less able men deserve less able women and dw, you can be a free agent just don't try to get with girls. Even if it's your calaf to be with a wasteman you can use your 'god-given abilities' to do what you want. Life is easy, and you're going to die soon anyways xx
I should write a book or be an agony aunt

i honestly never really paid attention to it. A majority of my life i have been pretty broke and since i live with my pops its eitehr eat what i got home or eat out at the near by fast food restaurants. i never made it an issue in asking if places served halal meat. as long as i wasn't eating pork i didn't care.

what fast food restaurants do yall know serve halal food.
Same if its not pork i dont give two fucks

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Wow y'all were just having a friendly convo about being vegans than it just turned into a debate about gayness

All the homosexuals I have ever me were indivualss who minded their business and kept to themselves.they weren't harassing people at all in fact people were harassing them.Sad thing honestly. Hopefully u live in a western country where being gay isn't as dangerous compared to other countries. I ain't never looked at a gay nigga in disgust after like 7th grade(immature af before than and followed the crowd) . Middle school was depressing. One gay dude got bullied so much he committed suicide. All the homophobic shit at my school that year basically disappeared. Everyone felt bad

And to the other chick.people are gay it's been like this for centuries.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Implying you don't go :susp: and fastforward whenever a fag scene is forced on down your throat (no pun). :ulyin:

lol that Do be surprising a nigga. Indeed I don't like to watch gays making out and fucking. That's mostly tv though. I ain't never seen gays making out and fucking in real life. I live in Texas so if that did happen people would be going nuts,a shit load of conservatives here

i honestly never really paid attention to it. A majority of my life i have been pretty broke and since i live with my pops its eitehr eat what i got home or eat out at the near by fast food restaurants. i never made it an issue in asking if places served halal meat. as long as i wasn't eating pork i didn't care.

what fast food restaurants do yall know serve halal food.
imo all meat aside from pork is halal as long as youre in a non mushrik country. Cant stand people who lecture me about eating steak in a gaal country. The meat is halaal cause you can eat the meat of people of the book. Technically the USA is a christian country so imma eat. Even if there is no state religion theyre culturally christian so its fine. Only place you have to check if the meat is halaal is India, China etc countries who are mushrikeens.

cant stand people who talk about halaal meat all day. If it aint pork its halaal to me :manny:

No. I try to, but every now and then I have what the Brits call a "cheeky" McDonalds. If I see a good food truck, i'll have a mystery meat hot dog.
If i see a bargain at the local grocery store, i'll just buy hilib there instead of the halal stores.And our Subways are not halal here, like in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending