Do yall only strictly eat halal food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
I don't usually think about it being halal or not, I know that's bad. But I don't eat
products with gelatin in it, cos that gross

:farole: I have met some somali's who eat pork, nasty asses
Even the Somali gaalos don't eat pork uff kuwas wa in fooq lagasoo tuuro:susp:
fs4pAtx.png

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
pork is too much. i have eaten it a couple of times on accident, and once when i got invited out with my old non muslim classmates, to study at a restaurant. Dude was broke but decided to pay for some food, got everyone at the table fries with cheese and bacon. I ended up eating a majority of the fries that were underneath all the bacon. He ordered everything before i arrived. Terrible situation i know.:umwhat: i know i a m dumbass for this moment. i just didn't want the guy's money/food to go to waste

i honestly never really paid attention to it. A majority of my life i have been pretty broke and since i live with my pops its eitehr eat what i got home or eat out at the near by fast food restaurants. i never made it an issue in asking if places served halal meat. as long as i wasn't eating pork i didn't care.

what fast food restaurants do yall know serve halal food.

I've been vegan ever since it was the start of a relationship. :)

And I've stuck by it. :)

You're a girl? And a lesbian? Gross wtf. I don't believe this, somali atheists and somali lesbians exist. Acudubillah.

We've existed trough all of history, but were forced into the dark by people with narrow minds.

Do not make that mistake with all the available information, please educate yourself, sister.

Sorry, homosexuals are great. I love all marginalised groups and hate all oppressors!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I was raped under Islamic ruling my word would only mean half of the man who raped me. That system as it is practiced is barbaric, and even you couldn't live under it. :mahubowtf:

Your father, brother, or husband will make decisions for you and your other sisters :samwelcome:

Only secular laws with a strong rational basis with enshrined individual rights is the basis of government :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.