Do yall niggas wear macawis?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah I do. It’s better than wearing sweat pants especially when the honey is in need of a karbaash.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Is it legal to wear a macawiis with nothing under in Somalia?
Dkm I’ve heard of stories from back home of fools not wearing boxers and going to the masjid and the macwiis falling off. :gucciwhat::damn: Futo madow in your face while praying:damn::damn::damn:

Walahi if that happened to me at a masjid I’d beat that fuker so bad he’d have PTSD about the beating whenever he sees a macwiis.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Dkm I’ve heard of stories from back home of fools not wearing boxers and going to the masjid and the macwiis falling off. :gucciwhat::damn: Futo madow in your face while praying:damn::damn::damn:

Walahi if that happened to me at a masjid I’d beat that fuker so bad he’d have PTSD about the beating whenever he sees a macwiis.
I will wear a belt laakin I’ll tuck my shirt in to show off my belt

Macawis is errrrting!
:banderas::whew:

You can drop my macawis anytime :shaq:

1605827045984.png

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Well your wrong the white macawiis was Somali then the colored one was from asia

The white macawiis triggers my PTSD from when I went to the hospital and came back home with dick bandaged up. Just sitting there with an rocket ice lolly thinking what the f*ck was that

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
When I read this you know what came to mind Istagfurilla LOL!

When you see in a movie a couple engaging in pillow talk/talking uskag "Are you wearing so and so" "yeah I'm wearing it right now"

:dead:
Yaahuu :holeup:

Didnt even think of it like that.
I wont be slippin next time.

Good looking out still

Trending