Do yall niggas wear macawis?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Imma definitely start wearing one the moment I get married. So my wife knows exactly when I'm ready to go.

If you know you know :russ:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
When I wear my macawiis it unleashes the warrior in me wallahi
F824E245-6CC6-4B3D-BD50-18CBE1A391FB.png

Many clothes somalis wear aren't theirs so are most nationalities. Unless you're wearing hidi iyo dhaqan garments rn, you shouldn't be preaching that macawiis isn't somali. Sounds a bit hypocritical. Plus the somali macawiis looks neat, we've upgraded it. Their's look shit ngl
It not hypocritical it is not somali culture and tht is fact why didn't Somalis made their culture cloths to dress in society like West did and have and some other society do
The one I see hypocritical are Somalis tht claim others ppl cultures and clothes to be somali culture

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It not hypocritical it is not somali culture and tht is fact why didn't Somalis made their culture cloths to dress in society like West did and have and some other society do
The one I see hypocritical are Somalis tht claim others ppl cultures and clothes to be somali culture
Who tf am i talking to? I swear you made no fucking sense. Nigga go study. You sound like you skipped school with your broken ass English spelling. FOH :pacspit:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Fk u the the jahil fking scum
Are you expecting a qashin like the dumb negro you're? Just know that you'll no longer rate users qashin if you qashin everytime people disagree with you. I think it was a mistake 'qashining' you, bot!

Trending

Latest posts