Do women really need niqaabs?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I really dislike it when Muslim women wear niqaabs. One of the biggest ways I communicate with people is by reading their faces. If you're angry, sad, happy, curious, all that is written in a person's face. Cover this up and I can't tell the difference between if you're joking or serious.

Look at her, the only thing visible is her eyes. I have no idea what's shes thinking about or feeling at the moment.

51qM72LNhHL._AC_UY445_.jpg

Compare her to these two:

cdn.cliqueinc.com__cache__posts__219860__-2134463-1490400392.700x0c-6a30bae0f285461782769367efccf73a-bbd4660aeaa04709ac3f2fbd180ff8af.jpg

So much info. :wow1:

I think Niqaabs should be ditched imo, pretty useless invention :camby:

I remember fantasizing about and jerking off to the only exposed part of these women, their ankles.

Tough times walahi. :stevej:

God bless, I have the internet now :banderas:

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I don't really care or get bothered about what others wear.

I don't either. This covering of face though is the only thing I dislike. I like knowing what state people are in around me or those I'm communicating with and if you cover your face up, I have a harder time getting to that information.

I remember fantasizing about and jerking off to the only exposed part of these women, their ankles.

Tough time walahi. :stevej:

God bless I live in a better place now
I have the internet too :banderas:
Thank god for the internet :rejoice:. Walahi your a savage you uncivilized animal

:camby: :camby:

You don't communicate with eyes alone. Your body, face, tone of voice, all of that say something about you. You can tell me one thing, but your body may communicate a whole different thing that you may not want to be showing.
Fair enough but it probably isn't a good enough reason for this type of women to remove it. What next, you want them to expose their punani to see if it's wet? :heh:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
she can be modest if she wants
plus, why you tryna figure out how s h e s feeling anyway? tf you doin? it’s not of any interest to try to decipher it anyway when eyes exist, and it means absolutely nothing really

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
she can be modest if she wants
plus, why you tryna figure out how s h e s feeling anyway? tf you doin? it’s not of any interest to try to decipher it anyway when eyes exist, and it means absolutely nothing really

I like knowing what people are thinking. If you're angry, your body, face show that and I know what your thoughts are based off of those details, meaning I know how to communicate to you better. Why is that a bad thing?

Last edited:
i prefer niqabis over these xalimos wearing tight ass clothes outside everywhere, zina is in the air cuzz, plus the great thing is that they are always beautiful

Trending