Do we have any Talented people on here?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
In this world exists talented people, you see them winning gold medals, beating world records and being featured in various articles.

But what is talent? searching online has gotten me the definition of 'natural aptitude or skill'. With that we can say talented people sure are lucky, but is it really a matter of luck?

What if everyone is actually talented just that their talents or gifts are yet to be discovered? How can supposedly non-talented people discover where their true talent lies?

Is it simply left to fate? Trial and error? People who are talented don't neccessarily embrace their talents once they find them and the opposite may be true ( untalented people may be satisfied staying that way) I wish there was some kind of machine or system that would automatically scan your body and brain and come up with things that you might be talented in.

I guess it is a matter of luck, whether or not you're lucky to discover your talent within this life time. I seriously don't believe there are non-talented people, and I guess that makes me somewhat of an optimist. I do however feel bad for people who don't try their best to discover what that is and just leave it at that. Yes, of everyone I know, I feel bad for myself the most.

Damn it all.

Next we've got 'drive'...

When searched, I got 'an innate, biologically determined urge to attain a goal or satisfy a need'.

Biologically determined urge? Dafuq? Like the need for humans to f*ck?

So driven people are hungry people, I guess. and if you aren't driven you aren't motivated but what plants motivation? Is it just like talent that comes and goes all of a sudden and bang, you got it? What plants drive? Frustration? But if it is innate, doesn't that mean it doesn't need a trigger? I have seen driven people work their ass off and like towards talented people, can't help but feel envious.

What does it take to be driven? And how does it feel to be one? all I'm sure of is the driven aren't indecisive and they do all they can to achieve their goals no matter what it takes. Must be nice.

Then we have people that are driven to do heinous acts, what drove German dude to eat other German dude in WW2? what drove other German dude to agree to being eaten?

Drive can neither be bad or good, so it's similar in that sense to talent, since there are people talented in theft, murder and exploitation.

If someone could invent a way to instill good drives in people, wonder what the world will be like? I wonder if driven people ever wonder what it'd be like to not be driven? I'd imagine they'd be too busy to think about shit like being lazy. But does that make them less empathetic? Does that mean driven people can't get along with lazy folk? If so, then that's kinda sad, but then again, it might be for the best after all.

Anyone on here has a talent? What motived you? And how do you even discovered it?

You’ve got to much time on your hands to be writing all of that :damedamn:

Anyways I’m naturally good at sketching/drawing humans but I haven’t in a while since it’s haram:mjcry:

I also am a great rapper or rather a poet but I prefer rapping to be honest:damnmusic:

I have great imagination on my spare time I think about my stories that I want to write and the characters:ahh:

In this world exists talented people, you see them winning gold medals, beating world records and being featured in various articles.

But what is talent? searching online has gotten me the definition of 'natural aptitude or skill'. With that we can say talented people sure are lucky, but is it really a matter of luck?

What if everyone is actually talented just that their talents or gifts are yet to be discovered? How can supposedly non-talented people discover where their true talent lies?

Is it simply left to fate? Trial and error? People who are talented don't neccessarily embrace their talents once they find them and the opposite may be true ( untalented people may be satisfied staying that way) I wish there was some kind of machine or system that would automatically scan your body and brain and come up with things that you might be talented in.

I guess it is a matter of luck, whether or not you're lucky to discover your talent within this life time. I seriously don't believe there are non-talented people, and I guess that makes me somewhat of an optimist. I do however feel bad for people who don't try their best to discover what that is and just leave it at that. Yes, of everyone I know, I feel bad for myself the most.

Damn it all.

When searched, I got 'an innate, biologically determined urge to attain a goal or satisfy a need'.

So driven people are hungry people, I guess. and if you aren't driven you aren't motivated but what plants motivation? Is it just like talent that comes and goes all of a sudden and bang, you got it? What plants drive? Frustration? But if it is innate, doesn't that mean it doesn't need a trigger? I have seen driven people work their ass off and like towards talented people, can't help but feel envious.

What does it take to be driven? And how does it feel to be one? all I'm sure of is the driven aren't indecisive and they do all they can to achieve their goals no matter what it takes. Must be nice.

Then we have people that are driven to do heinous acts, what drove German dude to eat other German dude in WW2? what drove other German dude to agree to being eaten?

Drive can neither be bad or good, so it's similar in that sense to talent, since there are people talented in theft, murder and exploitation.

If someone could invent a way to instill good drives in people, wonder what the world will be like? I wonder if driven people ever wonder what it'd be like to not be driven? I'd imagine they'd be too busy to think about shit like being lazy. But does that make them less empathetic? Does that mean driven people can't get along with lazy folk? If so, then that's kinda sad, but then again, it might be for the best after all.

Anyone on here has a talent? What motived you? And how do you even discovered it?

Yes, you. You are gifted at writing fakin long, boring essays about fakin shidis, fakin yahow
:westbrookswag:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yes, you. You are gifted at writing fakin long, boring essays about fakin shidis, fakin yahow
:westbrookswag:

At least I can write, but anyway, this is intended for people with talents and obviously you are not contributing anything, please stay away If you have none. :farmajoyaab:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You’ve got to much time on your hands to be writing all of that :damedamn:

Anyways I’m naturally good at sketching/drawing humans but I haven’t in a while since it’s haram:mjcry:

I also am a great rapper or rather a poet but I prefer rapping to be honest:damnmusic:

I have great imagination on my spare time I think about my stories that I want to write and the characters:ahh:
that's why i moved to digital art. way convenient, on the go, and more shades and colors to choose from. unlimited lighting and exposure. it's a dream

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Damn it all.

Deep thoughts. But i am not interested in bothering my head :(

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The stereotype of us being Low IQ must be true, 5k of us on Sspot and none of us has any talent.:meleshame:
talents are for losers breathing air is where its at
Skjermbilde 2020-11-19 kl. 03.50.35.png

I can jump. Was dunking off of 1 foot by end of 10th grade and I was barely 6 foot. Now I have to stretch and ice my knees to do what I used to but it’s still there.

Trending