Do we have any Talented people on here?

Not me personally but A Somali girl I knew used to be a ballerina (her skills and her dancing was really elegant, smooth and just breath taking) and played the piano and was into classic music, she wanted to be one of the best ballerina. She stopped because of her parents disapproving of her dreams

Not me personally but A Somali girl I knew used to be a ballerina (her skills and her dancing was really elegant, smooth and just breath taking) and played the piano and was into classic music, she wanted to be one of the best ballerina. She stopped because of her parents disapproving of her dreams
How did she start becoming a gifted ballerina in the first place if her parents didn't approve it :deadrose:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@486th President What is your talent beside Tik Tok and painting birds and acitivies you do for your Cadaan date from last week behind the school locker ooms?:russ:

In this world exists talented people, you see them winning gold medals, beating world records and being featured in various articles.

But what is talent? searching online has gotten me the definition of 'natural aptitude or skill'. With that we can say talented people sure are lucky, but is it really a matter of luck?

What if everyone is actually talented just that their talents or gifts are yet to be discovered? How can supposedly non-talented people discover where their true talent lies?

Is it simply left to fate? Trial and error? People who are talented don't neccessarily embrace their talents once they find them and the opposite may be true ( untalented people may be satisfied staying that way) I wish there was some kind of machine or system that would automatically scan your body and brain and come up with things that you might be talented in.

I guess it is a matter of luck, whether or not you're lucky to discover your talent within this life time. I seriously don't believe there are non-talented people, and I guess that makes me somewhat of an optimist. I do however feel bad for people who don't try their best to discover what that is and just leave it at that. Yes, of everyone I know, I feel bad for myself the most.

Damn it all.

Next we've got 'drive'...

When searched, I got 'an innate, biologically determined urge to attain a goal or satisfy a need'.

Biologically determined urge? Dafuq? Like the need for humans to f*ck?

So driven people are hungry people, I guess. and if you aren't driven you aren't motivated but what plants motivation? Is it just like talent that comes and goes all of a sudden and bang, you got it? What plants drive? Frustration? But if it is innate, doesn't that mean it doesn't need a trigger? I have seen driven people work their ass off and like towards talented people, can't help but feel envious.

What does it take to be driven? And how does it feel to be one? all I'm sure of is the driven aren't indecisive and they do all they can to achieve their goals no matter what it takes. Must be nice.

Then we have people that are driven to do heinous acts, what drove German dude to eat other German dude in WW2? what drove other German dude to agree to being eaten?

Drive can neither be bad or good, so it's similar in that sense to talent, since there are people talented in theft, murder and exploitation.

If someone could invent a way to instill good drives in people, wonder what the world will be like? I wonder if driven people ever wonder what it'd be like to not be driven? I'd imagine they'd be too busy to think about shit like being lazy. But does that make them less empathetic? Does that mean driven people can't get along with lazy folk? If so, then that's kinda sad, but then again, it might be for the best after all.

Anyone on here has a talent? What motived you? And how do you even discovered it?
i write prose and poetry in both eng and somali!!!! i wouldn't necessarily call it a talent since i worked a tad bit hard on it, but i enjoy doing it and used to win 1st-2nd place at prose competitions pre-COVID :D

i write prose and poetry in both eng and somali!!!! i wouldn't necessarily call it a talent since i worked a tad bit hard on it, but i enjoy doing it and used to win 1st-2nd place at prose competitions pre-COVID :D
i also 3d animate but it's more of a talent/hobby hybrid than it is a talent

i'm dying to learn 3d animation :mjkkk:
it's all fun and games until you have to create the models and assets yourself alskjdnvbgfkds
having to rig the models properly, adding joints and bones to them, and making the physics and textures by hand is soooooo difficult. it can take years smhhh

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
it's all fun and games until you have to create the models and assets yourself alskjdnvbgfkds
having to rig the models properly, adding joints and bones to them, and making the physics and textures by hand is soooooo difficult. it can take years smhhh
I did a little 3d modeling from Blender. Which application do you use?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Wow Mashalah Baayo, can you make a thread about it and drop some poetry or even love songs/poems and tag me as well, I love English and Somali poetry and wrote quite a few, my uncle was famous in Somalia and you can say he has influeced me, we really could use some original Threads and poetry, that is one party we lack.
:bell: