• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Then most men are incels :manny:
Kulaha "most men are incels". No they are not. Most incels are usually internet dwelling nerds who never step outside. And they don't represent all men.
Some Faaraxs on here somehow think it's "cool" to imitate the way other insecure fat nerds at reddit, 4chan etc. act/think. If they only knew how stupid and cringy they look.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Kulaha "most men are incels". No they are not. Most incels are usually internet dwelling nerds who never step outside. And they don't represent all men.
Some Faaraxs on here somehow think it's "cool" to imitate the way other insecure nerds at reddit, 4chan etc. act. If they only knew how stupid and cringy they look.

Soo maha. The way some of these guys talk I wonder how they function.
Might end up like that guy who did the Toronto van attack, killing people because you can't get a woman.

But they think crying about it in these forums makes them "alpha", lol.

Last edited:
:damn::dead: @The Cushitic One @Reiko Tell us your thoughts on this. :damnmusic:

Most definitely the incel trolls are here :drakelaugh:

4C451A83-7B7C-4388-A237-D28D05B65D25.jpeg

incels should join LGBTQ but adding an "I" at the end: LGBTQI. There you go, soon all the letters in the alphabet will be used up.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The public have spoken. We have an incel problem on sspot :tocry:

I was hoping this would trigger the cunts but evidently it didn't. I should have thrown in a couple of Sabrina and Maya pictures to get the ball rolling and I shouldn't have abandoned the thread :wow::wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts