• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
We have a growing number of people on sspot using Incel lingo, calling women s (something that is against Somali culture which they claim to uphold), making rape jokes, throwing fits over interracial Somali couples and etc. I've linked a few tweets from twitter explaining Incel ideology... tell me that doesn't apply to many users on sspot lol

Vote and discuss. I'll be back later today Incelspot :mjlol:

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Honestly? I don't think we do. Majority of the members here are young Somali boys so it makes sense that majority of the hot topics will revolve around Somali women. But I believe the hate comes from a very narrow point of view from both parties. I look forward to his finished piece on the topic.

Find me any race or ethnicity of men that don't get triggered when their women marry out. I can even show you AA's who supposedly hate their own women and they get triggered. And theres of course white men who take this shit to another level and would straight up disown their daughter lmao. nothing to do with incel.

btw people on here so far brag about how they've got game and shit so i doubt they're incels (and if they were lying about that, i still don't think they're incels as true incels would say straight up that they can't get girls)

btw, can girls be incels too?

Find me any race or ethnicity of men that don't get triggered when their women marry out. I can even show you AA's who supposedly hate their own women and they get triggered. And theres of course white men who take this shit to another level and would straight up disown their daughter lmao. nothing to do with incel.

btw people on here so far brag about how they've got game and shit so i doubt they're incels (and if they were lying about that, i still don't think they're incels as true incels would say straight up that they can't get girls)

btw, can girls be incels too?

Anyone who is against a Somali girl dating or marrying interracially is an incel. It shouldn't bother you if you're getting women yourself, whether somali or not.

Atheist, Christian and non-religious Somali girls almost always date and marry interracially. So I believe whoever is against atheism, agnosticism Christianity, secularism and other non-Islamic ideologies are also incels.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Damn. Y'all must be ugly as f*ck to be this depressed. I got rejected twice in my life, but rejected 5 women. If you're not an absolute monstrosity, you'll be fucking fine if you have any semblance of social-ability. Stop being so damn pathetic. If your problem is that you're here all the time, go outside. Make friends. Don't be a loser man.

SumMo

very lowkey
I know of this one sspot member that seems to be suffering heavily from involuntary celibacy.

His name is synonymous with Planet..
:sass2:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Yeah man, there are some weird people on here.
They talk a lot of nonsense. The entitlement is crazy you'd think you were on an Incel subreddit.
Watch yourselves now. This is from a man's perspective lol.
:patrice:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Both men and women can be incels when their oppisate gender of their race/ethnicity marries out not only men.

Black women get real mad when black men marry out and white women hate asian women for taking their men and now Xalimos are crying about the Habesha chicks taking their men.

When you catch yourself reading NSFW threads because the general section is flooded
by topics on interracial relationships, then we have a problem.

:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts