Do we have a natural ally?

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I swear i watched a documentary about the self hate epidemic in the habesha diaspora.
Honestly sad, most of them try assimilating into black culture or try become off brand whites to distance themselves from ethiopia
339DAD86-5A9B-4515-9C43-755A54096017.jpeg

Speaks to a silent forum daily since 2017

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Bro has insane stats, 1 message a day for 6 years on an empty forum
1679230807817.png

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
Bro has some fixation on the word uncertainty.

Internet Nomad

VIP
bro is actually insane it's starting to freak me out.
is he schizophrenic?
He is an actual real schizo ๐Ÿ’€

He could be the grandmaster of troll we should pray that they never recruit this nigga.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
iโ€™ll be honest, i donโ€™t want no oromo around me. also why arenโ€™t somalis aware of the existential threat oromo poses against us? both in the west and Somalia? somalis will go extinct in the next generation & no one seems to care.

Why are you so anti oromo ?

Internet Nomad

VIP
Why are you so anti oromo ?
Idk why but oromo are so land grabby
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=387574
Look how they speak even on a somali website

reer

VIP
Wow......I'm just astonished at the amount of crying and victimhood on display on just the first page alone, never mind the rest of the 16 pages on this shameful thread.

Have some bloody dignity. Embarrassing.
facism ("deport madowweyne") and hatred and inferiority complex and absolute shuban all in one thread. :faysalwtf:

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
No bro, im only curious why alot of somalis got heavy anti towards them. I think its blown out of porpotion
I see. I understand your concerns but i'd say that's a natural reaction between neighbours after all there is a long standing history and disputes between us. I'm sure no one would talk about oromos if they say lived in mozambique, literally nobody here talk about mozambique here on this forum.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
somali politicians absolutely failed somalia & itโ€™s citizens, they are the reason why Somalia is the way it is, i just mentioned an existential threat that most people arenโ€™t aware of. weโ€™d be incredibly stupid not to take these issues seriously.
Sometimes i dream of getting an army to take these politicians to god

Trending

Latest posts