Do sujui's practice arranged marriages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallah it pisses me off. Some Somalis also talk about how "Somalis are racist to West Africans" for ajnabi brownie points, when i'm pretty sure those used to make fun of other Somalis in school and call other Africans "african booty scratcher'.
I hate all Madows including somali bantus they also have a deep victim mentality.Western somalis need to be taught that they are not like these jamaicans they have a rich culture and lots of history to be proud of they are disgracing their great nomad ancestors by saying they got cucked by arabs and the worst thing is even after all that bootyclapping the adoons will still never see them as one of their own lol.

I hate all Madows including somali bantus they also have a deep victim mentality.Western somalis need to be taught that they are not like these jamaicans they have a rich culture and lots of history to be proud of they are disgracing their great nomad ancestors by saying they got cucked by arabs and the worst thing is even after all that bootyclapping the adoons will still never see them as one of their own lol.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts