Do sujui's practice arranged marriages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their women look better than reer somalia I might have to go and get a sujui wife :cool:
giphy.gif

They are mad because they are the most physically strong people but were still being whipped & picking cotton/grain for their masters. Should know their place.
:gaasdrink:
Their physically came as a price for their intellect.How pathetic do you have to be that your people were slaves all over the world from india to america victim mentality has been ingrained to their psyche.

Their physically came as a price for their intellect.How pathetic do you have to be that your people were slaves all over the world from india to america victim mentality has been ingrained to their psyche.
They are ashamed of their history, which is why they claim dEy WuZ eVryTang N sHeT. Always blame their slave/victim mentality on "the white man."

Last edited:
They are ashamed of their history which is why they claim dEy WuZ eVryTang N sHeT. Always blame their slave/victim mentality on "the white man."
unfortunately this is becoming common in the west more somalis are starting to identify with these wide nosed Madows making up fake stories to seem as if they have a 'struggle' always saying we were enslaved by arabs.

unfortunately this is becoming common in the west more somalis are starting to identify with these wide nosed Madows making up fake stories to seem as if they have a 'struggle' always saying we were enslaved by arabs.
Wallah it pisses me off. Some Somalis also talk about how "Somalis are racist to West Africans" for ajnabi brownie points, when i'm pretty sure those used to make fun of other Somalis in school and call other Africans "african booty scratcher'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending