Do Somalis suck at Comedy naturally? The nation's stand up competition talent show in Mogadishu Is not even Funny!😳😲😥

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I was watching this Maadeeys show based out of Mogadishu, the shoe is basically a rip off "Last Man standing",.

After a while it came to me that we Somalis basically SUCKS in the Comedy department and are not naturally funny people or good at jokes.:wow:

Any way later on I have realized that this is actually a Good thing since this proofs we are not Negr0s since we suck at many of their traits such us dancing,sex and now comedy :mjlol::pachah1:

Really though, I haven't seen any good Somali stand up comedy that make you laugh even for a once, recommend one if you do.:banderas:

Most of the once I have seen are either the joke is too long and then on top of that it comes with a weak punchline, this is why these wanna be stand up comedians got rejected by these three judges.:francis:

00:613
I kind feel bad for the Bantu guy in the beginning ,walahai,after all that throwing hands and weird.forced movements at 6:10 no one even smiled.:dead::deadmanny:

Last edited:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I was watching this Maadeeys show in Mogadishu, it is basically a rip off "Last Man standing" and I came to me that we Somalis basically SUCKS in the Comedy department,and then I have realized that this is actually a Good thing since this proofs we are not a Negr0s since we suck at of their traits such us dancing,sex and now comedy :mjlol::pachah1:

Really though, I haven't seen any good Somali stand up comedy that make you laugh even for a once, recommend one if you do.:banderas:

Most of the once I have seen are either the joke is too long and then on top of that it comes with a weak punchline, this is why these wanna be stand up comedians got rejected by these three judges.:francis:

I kind feel bad for the Bantu guy in the beginning ,walahai,after all that throwing hands and weird.forced movements at 6:10 no one even smiled.:dead::deadmanny:
Aren't Somalis funny, i thought Abdi was funny

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Aren't Somalis funny, i thought Abdi was funny

May be it is the Hamar people that are not funny, even the third kid who is actually from Galkacayo, Puntland wasn't funny and he had good jokes Dugsi jokes.:ohlord:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
May be it is the Hamar people that are not funny, even the third kid who is actually from Galkacayo, Puntland wasn't funny and he had good jokes Dugsi jokes.:ohlord:
oki this is unfair, :farmajoyaab:only isaaqs can be funny with their aggressive dialect specifically west waqooyi

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
oki this is unfair, :farmajoyaab:only isaaqs can be funny with their aggressive dialect specifically west waqooyi

There’s different types of humour. I think Somalis are good at dark humour.
dark Humor, Alla Beerka:dead::deadrose:

Seriously though, I think the Somali language is the common demonetiter here, I have some Somalis doing stand up comedy of other languages besides Somali and some were pretty funny.

Seriously though, I think the Somali language is the common demonetiter here, I have some Somalis doing stand up comedy of other languages besides Somali and some were pretty funny.

Watch this starting at 3:00. You’ll see what I mean. Somalis are funny.

You haven't seen my Awoowe frothing at the mouth because some yute called his clan langaab

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Lamagoodles are funny, remember watching Gafaney (RIP, a former comedian who passed away more than a decade ago).

Stand-ups are dumb concepts anyway. Humor has to be contextual, with some scenery.

Not a dude standing and talking about his miserable life.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Title is misleading, not all Somalis suck at comedy. Somalians are not funny, however, Landers have a great sense of humor and have some great skits

I was watching this Maadeeys show based out of Mogadishu, the shoe is basically a rip off "Last Man standing",.

After a while it came to me that we Somalis basically SUCKS in the Comedy department and are not naturally funny people or good at jokes.:wow:

Any way later on I have realized that this is actually a Good thing since this proofs we are not Negr0s since we suck at many of their traits such us dancing,sex and now comedy :mjlol::pachah1:

Sex!!!? Speak for yourself lool

Trending