Do Somalis suck at Comedy naturally? The nation's stand up competition talent show in Mogadishu Is not even Funny!😳😲😥

I was watching this Maadeeys show based out of Mogadishu, the shoe is basically a rip off "Last Man standing",.

After a while it came to me that we Somalis basically SUCKS in the Comedy department and are not naturally funny people or good at jokes.:wow:

Any way later on I have realized that this is actually a Good thing since this proofs we are not Negr0s since we suck at many of their traits such us dancing,sex and now comedy :mjlol::pachah1:

Really though, I haven't seen any good Somali stand up comedy that make you laugh even for a once, recommend one if you do.:banderas:

Most of the once I have seen are either the joke is too long and then on top of that it comes with a weak punchline, this is why these wanna be stand up comedians got rejected by these three judges.:francis:

00:613
I kind feel bad for the Bantu guy in the beginning ,walahai,after all that throwing hands and weird.forced movements at 6:10 no one even smiled.:dead::deadmanny:
I feel like Somalis in the west are naturally funny, but when put on the spot to be "funny" they fail

Trending