Do somalis have a serious cuqdad issue?

Do somalis have an cuqdad problem?

• Total voters

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
The U.S and Japan became allies right after World War 2, despite the U.S nuking Japan twice.

German and Israel were allies as far back as the 1950s, despite Germany slaughtering six million Jews. Today many Israelis visit and live in Germany.

If these groups of different ethnicities can get over historical grievances and work together in peace then what is preventing people of the same ethnicity from doing the same?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
A few borders probably.

I doubt it tbh, I've been to Kenya/Ethiopia briefly and they were generally chill with other groups. Laakin waa discriminatory to Madows.

Forgiveness doesn’t exist in Somalia. If somalis started to forgive others then this stupid situation that it is currently happening in Somalia would finally stop and we would have had a functioning government by now

The U.S and Japan became allies right after World War 2, despite the U.S nuking Japan twice.

German and Israel were allies as far back as the 1950s, despite Germany slaughtering six million Jews. Today many Israelis visit and live in Germany.

If these groups of different ethnicities can get over historical grievances and work together in peace then what is preventing people of the same ethnicity from doing the same?
Germany didn’t had a choice

Forgiveness doesn’t exist in Somalia. If somalis started to forgive others then this stupid situation that it is currently happening in Somalia would finally stop and we would have had a functioning government by now
You can't forgive everything. Sometimes you just gotta take things into your own hands like SL did. We already have one. Never again.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In reality I think its b/c we are prideful people/hot blooded right or wrong.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
what is preventing people of the same ethnicity from doing the same?
I guess, most Somalia want to see better and united Somalia, but ofcourse there's benefiters of politicians and non-politicians whom their best interest is to see unstable and fragmented Somalia.

Gambar

VIP
Take one of mine I take one of yours. But I’ll forgive you for some money
That’s not forgiveness that’s a threat. Money can’t bring someone back from the dead but it basically stops someone else from getting killed. They’d live and let live and let Allah deal with them instead of getting retaliatory justice.

Trending