Do Somalis age good ?

πŸ₯€ (@niggetife) Tweeted:
When will we talk about how Somali men age like Canadian milk. Like once they hit 25 they become creatures not even beings

do you guys feel like Somalis age bad ?

Som

VIP
Somalis age pretty good, our 70 year olds look in their 50s.
Only those who smoke and eat qat will look older than their real age

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Everybody's different, it all depends on genetics,diet and lifestyle. There's Some that are cursed to have bidaars at 21 and look like bahals and others who are blessed.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Sis... aren't you the Iskalaaji fan? :ohreally:
Some bidaar having men are handsome, especially when they are not insecure about it.
Lmao I'm not talking about bald men. I'm constantly advocating for these faraxs to shave it off but these niggas wanna hold on to the last strand looking like this
download.jpeg-3.jpg

And this

20210913_230627.jpg

They don't know when to just let that shit go. They're embarrassing :snoop::mjkkk:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Why do you have @Arma saved on your camera roll LOL. It seems like you have a crush on him.
tenor-97.gif

Ew. I only got it from that hair thread to give a visual of what I meant since It wasnt letting me link it. I deleted immediate after I posted. Who the hell saves randos pics on their phone:vqbuyv0:

if your in shape and hygienic and take suppelements you should be fine, but unfortunately most don't so nah plus the hairline issue:holeup:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Men that take care of themselves look young for decades.

However our women morph into something else the day after marriage
Feelings Reaction GIF

Somali men dont age well at all. Most of my cousins over 30 are out of shape. Feels like once

they get married they balloon up like they the ones gettin pregnant. Xalimos think they slick

feeding us suugo iyo baasto daily making us too ugly to cheat

Somali men dont age well at all. Most of my cousins over 30 are out of shape. Feels like once

they get married they balloon up like they the ones gettin pregnant. Xalimos think they slick

feeding us suugo iyo baasto daily making us too ugly to cheat
That’s most people though. The majority of men and women are out of shape at 30,40,50

Trending