Do Somalis age good ?

Men that take care of themselves look young for decades.

However our women morph into something else the day after marriage
Feelings Reaction GIF

Gender war commencing in...

countdown-counting.gif

That’s most people though. The majority of men and women are out of shape at 30,40,50

Women have something called physiology working against them. But as man how are you

supposed to defend your household and play w your kids looking fat as shit in your 30s hell

even 40s . Brothers need to do better

Somali men dont age well at all. Most of my cousins over 30 are out of shape. Feels like once

they get married they balloon up like they the ones gettin pregnant. Xalimos think they slick

feeding us suugo iyo baasto daily making us too ugly to cheat
Eating meat for breakfast, dinner, lunch and before bed can do that

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
🥀 (@niggetife) Tweeted:
When will we talk about how Somali men age like Canadian milk. Like once they hit 25 they become creatures not even beings

do you guys feel like Somalis age bad ?
No. It's all about genetics. I still look 21. I got exceptionally longevity and anti-oxidative genes. Those desert arabs encountered harsh environments so I thank them for the genes

Cerberus

VIP
The Somali guys age well but Somali girls after 22/23 look tired and used its rare to see a Somali girl with a healthy size waist after 23 their prime is very short alongside Middle Eastern girls
Who needs a healthy slim waistline on a Somali woman? We need broad hips and big butt that is well equipped for breeding haha

I think older generations aged rather well because they understood the importance of keeping slim and had healthier lifestyles. Our parent/current generation (45 and under) though... things aren't looking too good. I've got a few great aunts that look younger than my mother and she just hit 40. Obesity and drug use is rampant.

Cerberus

VIP
I think older generations aged rather well because they understood the importance of keeping slim and had healthier lifestyles. Our parent/current generation (45 and under) though... things aren't looking too good. I've got a few great aunts that look younger than my mother and she just hit 40. Obesity and drug use is rampant.
The fat dude in your Avatar kills me with laughter.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men age like wine. My father is in his 60s yet he looks 10 years younger and healthier. As for bidaar, it has nothing to do with aging. It's simply genetics.

Let's look at elder Somali men.

Farmaajo is 59 years old but he looks like he's in his early 40s.

1631591989728.png

Hassan Ali Khayre is 50 years old but he looks like he's in his 30s.

1631592100909.png

Musa Biixi is 73 years old but looks like he's in his 60s.

1631592717786.png

Ali Said Hassan is 71 years old but you would assume he's 10 years younger.

1631592141762.png

Ismail Ahmed is 61 years old but he looks like he's in his 40s.

1631592222145.png

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don’t like talking about looks but given the thread came for Somali men I would say we age about the same amount of as others except the East Asians. Those guys age godly.

However the thing is a lot of Somali men do not take care of their skin which works against them later in their life. Also we have awful diets, very high in carbs.

But for those making this about gender are clueless. Somali women eat like whales and this very much shows the moment they get married. There’s one thing that doesn’t look good as you age and that’s all that fat. This is why my wife will be on a diet till I don’t care about her looks anymore.

Cerberus

VIP
Somali men age like wine. My father is in his 60s yet he looks 10 years younger and healthier. As for bidaar, it has nothing to do with aging. It's simply genetics.

Let's look at elder Somali men.

Farmaajo is 59 years old but he looks like he's in his early 40s.

View attachment 200416

Hassan Ali Khayre is 50 years old but he looks like he's in his 30s.

View attachment 200417

Musa Biixi is 73 years old but looks like he's in his 60s.

View attachment 200420

Ali Said Hassan is 71 years old but you would assume he's 10 years younger.

View attachment 200418

Ismail Ahmed is 61 years old but he looks like he's in his 40s.

View attachment 200419
This dude is 34 and still look 19. It's the anti-aging genes. Exceptional longevity genes

main-thumb-3596659-200-EJ3QUom2nCrXaaFEJzBXnbr2MzoA3ZTf.jpeg

Trending