Do Somali guys like this exist?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Indirecting on an anonymous forum? You keep getting funnier with your jokes. I’m known for tagging people directly if I want to address them. Let’s get that straight..

But clearly this hit a nerve so if the shoe fits.. gladly wear it lovey x

I was the only person that made those claims on this thread and no one else did so it's a clear dig towards me.

You're right it's anonymous and I shouldn't care but I tho we had respect between us but clearly you find my words insulting. If you don't like this lifestyle nobody cares. Live your life.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I was the only person that made those claims on this thread and no one else did so it's a clear dig towards me.

You're right it's anonymous and I shouldn't care but I tho we had respect between us but clearly you find my words insulting. If you don't like this lifestyle nobody cares. Live your life.
It’s a general, universal comment. It may apply to you but it takes away from the comment if you think it’s directed to you. I’m sorry to say but you are not that special.. in this thread alone you’ll find 10 carbon copies saying the same shit :tacky:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
My friend married this guy who's super rich.
He works as a property manager and develops homes too.
So she told me she doesn't cook everyday just twice a week the other days her husband does. Even though she's not working , he told her to just take care of the house.

Do Somali guys like this exist
i have to ask what brand of shah do u drink

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It’s a general, universal comment. It may apply to you but it takes away from the comment if you think it’s directed to you. I’m sorry to say but you are not that special.. in this thread alone you’ll find 10 carbon copies saying the same shit :tacky:

No one in this thread claimed to be in their mid-20s and financially capable of supporting their wife but go on. They were just talking about something else relating to the roles of husbands and wives so I thought you had something against me but if it's not then I apologize. Have a nice day.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
No one in this thread claimed to be in their mid-20s and financially capable of supporting their wife but go on. They were just talking about something else relating to the roles of husbands and wives so I thought you had something against me but if it's not then I apologize. Have a nice day.
I know many of these people are in their 20s whether it’s stated on this thread or others isn’t the point. But like I said and my posting history suggests I @ people if I have something to say to them. I found it more insulting you thought I’d indirect over everything else :mjhaps:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I know many of these people are in their 20s whether it’s stated on this thread or others isn’t the point. But like I said and my posting history suggests I @ people if I have something to say to them. I found it more insulting you thought I’d indirect over everything else :mjhaps:

Okay, then we're Gucci. I was just confused for a second because no one else made those claims on this thread and I was wondering why you would have something against me when we're usually cool but I'm glad we cleared it out the way.
:friendhug:

Royalflush

novacane
imagine the economy collapses tomorrow- is the burden on you or your man to provide
likewise it is a gender role. the man is king outside, inside the house the woman is queen

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Women are meant to be submissive for men they're supposed to cook clean and work a full time job while taking care of kids otherwise they've failed as a women in the 21st century :kanyeshrug:

My friend married this guy who's super rich.
He works as a property manager and develops homes too.
So she told me she doesn't cook everyday just twice a week the other days her husband does. Even though she's not working , he told her to just take care of the house.

Do Somali guys like this exist
Yes they do.my brother is like this. There are a lot somali men who aren't cheap and take care their wife's well being but the bad once are the loudest. Best of luck

Best of luck

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Every couple is different and they should do what works best for them. So for me personally I don’t mind cooking and cleaning for my family but I expect my husband to at least cover most of the finances like 75% because most men don’t like cooking, cleaning, ironing, child rearing etc and that’s the reality but am not going to break my back and pay for everything 50% if am doing the housework and child rearing it’s not fair I hear so many horror stories women being used financially while still retaining their role as a wife there has to be a balance. Cooking and cleaning is not difficult if you’re not working full time or working remotely from home which am planing to do. I can’t have a messy home or a home with no freshly cooked food it’s just they way I was raised.

What if he simply like cooking :stopit:

I'm a pretty good cook and I enjoy cooking. Shit even this summer when I went back home I cooked for my hoyo several times. Nothing wrong with that.

Cleaning however, specially dishes :holeup:

Honestly if you're past your mid 20's and you're unable to cook and clean you're a bum....regardless of gender.

Are you single abti?

:mjswag:

Trending

Latest posts