Do Somali guys like this exist?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Can they afford a housewife? There was a popular article that been going around that people that 50% of under 30s are unable to afford to move out of their parents house or some thing along the lines
That's true, all the white people I know all still live at home. 15 years ago this was different.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
yes very easy get them from backhome
Get a 3rd world mail bride you can't relate to? Plus, miss out on the wife that cooks, cleans, take care of the kid, deals with all the socials and pay for half the expenses. While all they expect is you to just babysit? I'll take the easy life. I was a middle/working class somali. You guys got it easy

Get a 3rd world mail bride you can't relate to? Plus, miss out on the wife that cooks, cleans, take care of the kid, deals with all the socials and pay for half the expenses. While all they expect is you to just babysit? I'll take the easy life. I was a middle/working class somali. You guys got it easy
wife that cooks clean take care of kids and pay half expenses LOL

the easy life is getting a miskeen virgin wife back home who is known who takes care of house cooks cleans you take care of the money and do want you want thats the boss life

the non easy life is getting one here who is money hungry has bad veiw on cooking and cleaning expects you to do that and expects you to change nappys etc while at same time leeching of you and controling you LOOOL wants a 20 k wedding but is not a virgin no thanks and on top of that that woman most likely been fucked many times by different guys in shisha spots.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Can they afford a housewife? There was a popular article that been going around that people that 50% of under 30s are unable to afford to move out of their parents house or some thing along the lines
You are one of the few sane faraxs on this site. Most of these guys tend to claim to be in their 20s but think they can fund a whole other adult and kids :mjhaps:

Basic

VIP
alhamdulilah

leveled up? LOL even the non muslims want a wife who looks after them and cooks for them they call them "wifey material" then what do you think about somali guys mindet? that will never change somali guys want a woman who cooks and cleans for them

if its a generational thing then we would expect to get hear much more of modern relationship but right now thats very rare i know loads of somalis and the guy works and the woman is a housewife this will be default for 1000 of years wont change sure there will be some that dont do this but im talking about the majority
Good luck with that mindset. :mjpls:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Cooking and cleaning is everyone responsible but let’s be fair as a Muslim, in this case, it's more her responsibility than his. But the most important is that what they agree as husband and wife is none of our business.

I hope female stop telling other females what happening in their household. Jealousy is real.

But to answer op question yes they exist and they are so sweet to their wife but when other Somali heard about it they will do all they can to destroy that family out of jealousy....

I would feel demoralised but this is coming from sspot guys so I’m good xx

go look in your own life bring me 3 somali men you know who cook for their wives 50-50 ( you will even struggle to find 1) and i can bring you 100 that dont LOL these are solid facts

Mozart

You need people like me
Just learn how to make a Tirimisu and Cheesecake and tell women you know how to cook. I can make them and I’ve never used an oven lol

Basic

VIP
go look in your own life bring me 3 somali men you know who cook for their wives 50-50 ( you will even struggle to find 1) and i can bring you 100 that dont LOL these are solid facts
Take that piece of advice. The rest ain’t important x

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

This is the reality. It's fiscally irresponsible or simply not possible to have a stay at home wife for most men in their 20's. Nonetheless, it's very unlikely for an even split in everything will work out because men and women generally speaking value different attributes in each other. So while it isn't reasonable to expect a woman to solely be a homemaker, you can perfectly expect a woman with home keeping priorities.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are one of the few sane faraxs on this site. Most of these guys tend to claim to be in their 20s but think they can fund a whole other adult and kids :mjhaps:

I don't know if this is a dig at me but I'm not like your average Farah from the UK. I am financially stable and in my 20s. My wife used to work until she decided to stay at home and I was fine with that. I don't have a kid yet but I plan to, inshallah.

The truth is you're living in a fairytale. Even women that work they still end up doing most of the housework because it's part of their nature same way as you won't find women splitting up the rent and bills because the husband usually covers that. That's the most realistic splitting the young generation perform.

Last edited:

Basic

VIP
I don't know if this is a dig at me but I'm not like your average Farah from the UK. I am financially stable and in my 20s. My wife used to work until she decided to stay at home and I was fine with that. I don't have a kid yet but I plan to, inshallah.

The truth is you're living in a fairytale. Even women that work they still end up doing most of the housework because it's part of their nature same way as you won't find women splitting up the rent and bills because the husband usually covers that. That's the most realistic splitting the young generation perform.
Indirecting on an anonymous forum? You keep getting funnier with your jokes. I’m known for tagging people directly if I want to address them. Let’s get that straight..

But clearly this hit a nerve so if the shoe fits.. gladly wear it lovey x

Trending